• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

I think my favorite part was when the OP decided to shit on their manager for how "disorganized" they were. Not only are you quitting a perfectly good job for the most trivial of reasons, but you are pouring kerosene on that bridge and taking a fucking match to it!

To be fair, any manager that would vet and hire this dope in the first place must be pretty awful at their job.

How the hell is it possible to be so stupid before it's even lunchtime?

Slo

I know, needs a proper QB like GOAT Hundley or Tebow. PS4 players confirmed to be Browns tier.

I know, how did he expect that conversation to go?

"You've got no training or experience in the role and you just talked shit about the company a couple of hours ago. Of course we'd be delighted to have you back"

Guy better hope Bernie wins.

Bread

Banned
I think my favorite part was when the OP decided to shit on their manager for how "disorganized" they were. Not only are you quitting a perfectly good job for the most trivial of reasons, but you are pouring kerosene on that bridge and taking a fucking match to it!
:jnc

how did they get a staff accountant position anyways, you need years of experience to get there.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Shefter: Redskins and QB Kirk Cousins have broken off contract talks, per team source. No further talks scheduled.

There's your QB Denver.

FNb4HZJ.gif

MechDX

booban when are we finishing this season

i want to draft

You going to play The Division BETA this weekend?

need a new long time strategic shooter and I enjoyed my rental time with R6 Siege but I can get The Division Gold Edition for $70 thanks to GCU.

Decisions decisions....

bionic77

Nap time is a wonderful time.

1) Fuck you, one day I will have two dimes to rub together while you are buying your wife purses because she keeps your balls in them and that's why you look at Tom Brady as a role model and look at booty pictures of him.. You old ass dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiitch.

2) you just said you agree that you would let pats look at your money even though you won't?

1. Stop with the lies. I hate Tom Brady and me, you and your entire family know that you will never have 20 cents in your bank account so let's dispense with the fairy tales. I can buy my wife nice things because I have a disposable income. Go and watch a documentary on it because that's a term you will never really understand from first hand experience.

2. I asked a question from a guy who is studying finance because I feel like I can't trust people in finance. I just wanted to see what he would say. Never said I would follow up or do what he advised (though I would like to own my own windmill).

And holy fuck at the person who quit before lunch of his first day because he got bored. Hope he can recover from what is hopefully the biggest mistake of his life.

1. Stop with the lies. I hate Tom Brady and me, you and your entire family know that you will never have 20 cents in your bank account so let's dispense with the fairy tales. I can buy my wife nice things because I have a disposable income. Go and watch a documentary on it because that's a term you will never really understand from first hand experience.

2. I asked a question from a guy who is studying finance because I feel like I can't trust people in finance. I just wanted to see what he would say. Never said I would follow up or do what he advised (though I would like to own my own windmill).

And holy fuck at the person who quit before lunch of his first day because he got bored. Hope he can recover from what is hopefully the biggest mistake of his life.

1) Yet you love his ass. Admit it.. We all know the truth. Ninja revealed the truth to us and we know that this hatred of Tom is self-loathing much like the homosexual in the closet pretending to be a bigot and then get caught in the bathroom trying to enter a sexual tryst.

Deep down, you enjoy the Pats winning and write in your diary loving that they cheat and get away with it. It's okay to admit it. I won't judge you.

2) you have no idea about my finances because I'm not a Tabris that needs to show how big my dick is. Please don't assume that I or my family is poor just because you are a shit father to Gata and leave him in poverty because you are trying to be like Antonio Cromartie and can't keep track of how many kids you have.

3) you have just trusted a pats fan with financial advice so you would trust his advice on finances, yet not with the actual money? What if you discovered that said financial advisor was a Pats fan? You would pull your money out and seek a new advisor?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
1) Yet you love his ass. Admit it.. We all know the truth. Ninja revealed the truth to us and we know that this hatred of Tom is self-loathing much like the homosexual in the closet pretending to be a bigot and then get caught in the bathroom trying to enter a sexual tryst.

Hey now, bionic is authentic in his Brady-hatedom and I will not stand for this slander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom