• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a week from saturday (feb 27th)

That was my first suggestion but Reading is away that weekend. I briefly thought about skipping through much off the off season and getting to the draft by this weekend but Ohrenberger will need every bit of scouting if he's to find anybody half decent.

Bread

Banned
That was my first suggestion but Reading is away that weekend. I briefly thought about skipping through much off the off season and getting to the draft by this weekend but Ohrenberger will need every bit of scouting if he's to find anybody half decent.
no i think you're right, we should go through FA in a day. and we can just give ohrenberger our scouting (since we all have the same shit anyways).

rando14

Hey rando, do you still have that "room spinning" gif with the guy lying on the floor?

Here you go friend

IWLP4pH.gif

I'm perfectly calm Rando.

I am glad to hear this :)

In all seriousness, Packers probably have the no. 1 seed in the NFC next year. A defense that's becoming formidable paired with an offense that gets Jordy Nelson and a correct Aaron Rodgers back. Plus they get to play a second place schedule and the NFC East.

I don't know what the Panthers will be. Obviously too early to project record wise but conventional wisdom suggests that 15-1 is not sustainable. The schedule's harder, the luck's not necessarily the same, Cam probably has a worse season (even though he gets Benjamin back). All depends on how quickly they shrug off the SB and start the season, I guess.

so you're the anti manziel?

What do you mean by that?

In all seriousness, Packers probably have the no. 1 seed in the NFC next year. A defense that's becoming formidable paired with an offense that gets Jordy Nelson and a correct Aaron Rodgers back. Plus they get to play a second place schedule and the NFC East.

I don't know what the Panthers will be. Obviously too early to project record wise but conventional wisdom suggests that 15-1 is not sustainable. The schedule's harder, the luck's not necessarily the same, Cam probably has a worse season (even though he gets Benjamin back). All depends on how quickly they shrug off the SB and start the season, I guess.

Well the plus side.. You should only have to deal with the fighting Dm's in the division at the moment.

Hindl

I could see the NFCWest winner challenging the Packers for #1. On the one hand, assuming Palmer doesn't let old age get to him, the Cardinals should be stacked for another regular season before he chokes it away in the playoffs. On the other hand, the Seahawks kinda the reverse of the Packers: An offense that could become formidable if Russell keeps getting his play up and they actually give him an O Line combined with a strong defense. And they also have the second place schedule.

(Sorry Niners/Rams fans)

Actually, guessing that the #1 NFC seed will probably be the Cardinals/Seahawks/Packers isn't exactly hard-hitting analysis, but whatever

The European Delegation is in full support of both Breadstream (although we do want to know if Bread is ever going to finish Outlast) and the greatest Driveclub player Greg with his Gregstream.

Bread

Banned
Bread and eznark enjoyed the Coldplay portion of the halftime show the most.
I enjoyed it all the way from the Wendy's drive thru

The European Delegation is in full support of both Breadstream (although we do want to know if Bread is ever going to finish Outlast) and the greatest Driveclub player Greg with his Gregstream.
Oh my sweet Dutch, I need you to take a seat for this.

I beat outlast. Greg, randall, and degu were there.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3 mins ago
Hold up in Wash/Cousins talks? Cousins screams "You like that?!?" With every counter offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom