• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

slabrock

Banned
dogdays.gif

You have no one but yourself to blame for this one.

-GIF-Britney-Haynes-cringe-embarassed-embarrassed-recoil-wince-GIF.gif

bionic77

1) Yet you love his ass. Admit it.. We all know the truth. Ninja revealed the truth to us and we know that this hatred of Tom is self-loathing much like the homosexual in the closet pretending to be a bigot and then get caught in the bathroom trying to enter a sexual tryst.

Deep down, you enjoy the Pats winning and write in your diary loving that they cheat and get away with it. It's okay to admit it. I won't judge you.

2) you have no idea about my finances because I'm not a Tabris that needs to show how big my dick is. Please don't assume that I or my family is poor just because you are a shit father to Gata and leave him in poverty because you are trying to be like Antonio Cromartie and can't keep track of how many kids you have.

3) you have just trusted a pats fan with financial advice so you would trust his advice on finances, yet not with the actual money? What if you discovered that said financial advisor was a Pats fan? You would pull your money out and seek a new advisor?
You have serious issues.

Give me your PayPal ID so I can float you a few bucks. Every man should know what it feels like to rub a few coins together in his pocket at least once in his life.

Love not hate.

Slo

You have serious issues.

Give me your PayPal ID so I can float you a few bucks. Every man should know what it feels like to rub a few coins together in his pocket at least once in his life.

Love not hate.

There's no better way to dismiss a man than to pity him. High five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom