• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
AdNpaCO.jpg
what an unfortunate looking man
I still haven't got a Madden invite.

:(
blame booban

i can't invite people because he refuses to name me rightful commissioner

bionic77

If that story is true I felt bad for the kid. A fucktard like that is probably never going to get another chance like that again considering it was his mom that got him the job.

I don't feel bad enough to do anything or try to get him a job. But I do feel bad enough to write a post about how I feel for him!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So did anyone post this thread yet? Because this thread...http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1185119

So I'm guessing he had to get at least a bachelors in accounting for that job...

Did he never talk to anyone about their first few weeks on the job? Or develop any kind of common sense for that matter? Amazing.

It's written into his contract, he doesn't have a choice. I don't think they should (Nor do they need too)

And Spin.....WTF man...

I'm really uncomfortable looking at that plate. Someone save those cookies!

Fox318

What sort of contract do you give Kirk Cousins? Or Brock? Or Bradford? Who signs first and where?

You give Kirk a 5 year deal at 10-15 mil a year

Brock should get a 3 year deal at 17 a year

Bradford should a discount coupon to dennys for a 1 second deal and then never play football again.

So I'm guessing he had to get at least a bachelors in accounting for that job...

Did he never talk to anyone about their first few weeks on the job? Or develop any kind of common sense for that matter? Amazing.

I'm really uncomfortable looking at that plate. Someone save those cookies!

He didn't have anything for accounting, he was a English and Communications duel major...

Bread

Banned
i don't understand how you get a staff accountant job with no degree or experience

his mom pulled some SERIOUS strings for that job, and he walked out before lunch on his first day. insane.

bionic77

i don't understand how you get a staff accountant job with no degree or experience

his mom pulled some SERIOUS strings for that job, and he walked out before lunch on his first day. insane.
It could very well be bullshit.

Much like the Patriots "championships".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom