• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CbYKqMoWIAER-xK.png

minx

Bye bye Bushrod, you will not be missed.

So apparently these hoverboard toys catch on fire. Burnt this guy's 3 million dollar home up real good.

Bread and Boban, I accepted Madden league invite... What's my next step to dominance?

Floy what have they done to you? You and the fam ok? If I decide to stop hoarding shit maybe I'll send you something in Diablo.
I am your motherfucking President.

Better recognize or you can take ya funky ass over to NHL-GAF
I'm sorry GrovoTron, like brother Wienke I won't acknowledge you as president.

I won't pretend like the :JnGrovo didn't happen.

If P Diddy knew what you did he'd have some choice words for you Grovomus Prime.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/164615888/nfl-salary-cap-cost-cutting-moves-cap-space

Pretty boilerplate stuff but the author does suggest some deep cuts such as Victor Cruz, jimmy Graham, and Vontaze Burfict. Fans of those respective teams what say you?

Miami Dolphins
Move: Release tight end Jordan Cameron
Estimated cap savings: $7.5 million

Everyone knows the Dolphins have to restructure Ndamukong Suh's mammoth contract to add breathing room under the cap, a move expected to happen in the near future. However, the team can free up a significant amount of money by releasing the underachieving Jordan Cameron, who caught half of his 70 targets in 2015 for just 386 yards and three touchdowns.

Poorly researched.

bionic77

Brady is a known creeper.
Being a creep and a cheater doesn't necessarily make you a creeper.

That said I am sure that Brady is a creeper and everything else that is bad, but when he creeps he probably gets someone tougher and less likely to get his ass kicked to do it for him and report back the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom