• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL WHAT? Was it a job related to football in any way?

I spent 30 min talking about football once in an interview, he played college ball and had a helmet and some football in his office so we struck up the conversation, forgot how it started exactly, dude was a bears fan from Chicago. I did get a call back for another interview but I turned it down because I had already found something else.

Bread

Banned
Everyone around me during high school were like, oh this is so cool and stuff, and I tried watching it and it seriously fucking sucked. At least I had better FOX shows like Prison Break and 24.
the first 2 seasons of that are legitimately great, you just started watching during the worst period.

ABC_1605-L.jpg

Hindl

Lost was good for the first couple seasons. Then it got all religious and backed itself into a corner where there's no way it could have a satisfying ending. Apparently Abrams wanted to end after three seasons but it was such a big hit that cbs demanded more, resulting in...that

Lost was good for the first couple seasons. Then it got all religious and backed itself into a corner where there's no way it could have a satisfying ending. Apparently Abrams wanted to end after three seasons but it was such a big hit that cbs demanded more, resulting in...that

So battlestar galactica, I really wanted to like that show but after season 3 I just couldn't finish it

bionic77

The 4th season was pretty amazing too.

But you just can't sustain something like that forever.

It was a hell of a ride.

And eznark fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So battlestar galactica, I really wanted to like that show but after season 3 I just couldn't finish it

Man, this show was transcendent when it started. Of all the TV disappointments, the way this shit the bed is among the tops. Other notables:

- Firefly getting one one season
- Better off Ted only getting two seasons and no resolution
- HIMYM going on for about 3 seasons too long
- Lost not even bothering to pretend it had a plan
- Heroes. All of it.

Hindl

The 4th season was pretty amazing too.

But you just can't sustain something like that forever.

It was a hell of a ride.

And eznark fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!

Yeah that was alright too. Was that the flash forward season or flash sideways? I think that's when I started to lose a bit of steam though. Then in season 5 they kinda lost me with that whole time travel backwards to Dharma land plot. That was kinda a slog to get through, and then season 6 was just cleaning everything up. Overall I guess I liked lost, the first couple seasons were amazing. It just kinda fell into the Shyamalan trap. For so many episodes they built suspense and left cliffhangers really well, but eventually they just started inventing weird situations to justify having the cliffhangers

bionic77

Yeah that was alright too. Was that the flash forward season or flash sideways? I think that's when I started to lose a bit of steam though. Then in season 5 they kinda lost me with that whole time travel backwards to Dharma land plot. That was kinda a slog to get through, and then season 6 was just cleaning everything up. Overall I guess I liked lost, the first couple seasons were amazing. It just kinda fell into the Shyamalan trap. For so many episodes they built suspense and left cliffhangers really well, but eventually they just started inventing weird situations to justify having the cliffhangers
I don't even remember anymore.

That is a pretty confusing show when you try to think back upon it.

Letroy Guion signed a three year $0 deal. What a great guy!

Well he makes most of income by selling weed and shaking down the Denny's in Green Bay so it's an understandable concession.

You know, when he's not involved in his favorite hobby: battery. Takes a lot out of a guy. He can't even compare notes with AP easily any more.

eznark

Banned
Well he makes most of income by selling weed and shaking down the Denny's in Green Bay so it's an understandable concession.

You know, when he's not involved in his favorite hobby: battery. Takes a lot out of a guy. He can't even compare notes with AP easily any more.

Two Hard Ass NFL Thugs Comparing Notes

Guion: I once bet up a chick

Peterson: I stuffed leaves in my own toddlers mouth and beat him with a weapon until his scrotum exploded

Guion: I......like weed

Peterson: Hey, what was my sons name again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom