• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Lakers tried to trade Kome for Lebron in 07 and got laughed at.
Lakers got 2 more titles.

How many did Cleve get?

Bionic's nemesis..

Bionic, one of these can happen. You have two choices. The Pats Championships declared void or Magic declared the Goat.

Which is more preferable?

The first step in a long of actions with Art fucking over Cleveland
Declare the championships void.

Cedric Ceballos is already known to be the GOAT amongst smart people. I don't care what the bum ass bums think.

So I can play Rocket League on my PS4 against PC players, but not against Bread or Boban? I want true cross platform, I'm tired of just playing with Greg and Darkest when they let me.

effzee

Sen'Derrick Marks on Roger

He took a lot of hits over the past 2-3 seasons due to Rice, Hardy, and AP.

I really hate this pile on Goodell nonsense. He makes a shit ton of money get over it. Owners make billions off the game and players. Commish makes a great salary as well.

What should he be making?

Greg

So I can play Rocket League on my PS4 against PC players, but not against Bread or Boban? I want true cross platform, I'm tired of just playing with Greg and Darkest when they let me.
get on the bEST time zone and this wouldn't be an issue

I'm getting ready for bed and you're like "just finished dinner!"

He took a lot of hits over the past 2-3 seasons due to Rice, Hardy, and AP.

I really hate this pile on Goodell nonsense. He makes a shit ton of money get over it. Owners make billions off the game and players. Commish makes a great salary as well.

What should he be making?

Plus the top QBs earn about as much as Goodell does. That's better than most companies.

Respect

Bucs-GAF's favorite kicker!

bill-gramatica-fail-o.gif

As European president we would like to make it clear that we don't hate you.

Milch 2016

Guys pray for Wienke, Nekopara Vol 2 is coming out on Friday. Also feel sorry for my editor, poor guy is going have to edit my review of this...

On a scale from Final Fantasy to 1000 year old demon.. How animu is this title Paper?

I'd like to report that the new Nashville Hot Chicken at KFC is worth a try. Obviously, you go into it expecting later diarrhea, but it's a fair trade.
I co-sign this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom