• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

It sucks most of you are console peasants. I just started playing D3 again even though they hate monks...that new cube passive thing is dope.

Mindlog

Alcoholics, what we drinking tonight?

I have some Oak Jacked Imperial Pumpkin to start out with
Not m pic, but bought a few of these. I've been told to try them for the longest time.
GvPmLl7.jpg
I like Black and Tans. Hope it's good.

Sanjuro

How's everyone this evening?

That car issue this money took me too the cleaners. Went from baller to non shot selector.

My drink right now is $1 Rolling Rock.

<3,

On a side note, do you people not have day jobs? Always playing during the day,

I work on Friday and I spent today dealing with insurance because of my accident.

It sucks most of you are console peasants. I just started playing D3 again even though they hate monks...that new cube passive thing is dope.

Why do they hate Monks?

Exclusive photo of Bionic
fhd993CLW_Sean_Penn_002.jpg

Disrespectful.. Too disrespectful.

I'd love Mo.

Doesn't Sanu have drop issues? Give me Marvin Jones, pls.

Sanu and Jones were on my list. Sanu got pushed lower on the depth chart when Jones came back. I actually like Sanu more as he's the more natural slot guy and he'll come cheaper than Jones. Either would be fine since as you noted - Cruz can't be counted on.

Mo would be amazing but I have to agree with Fox, the Jets will tag him. Malik Jackson please. Throw in Danny Trevathan as well. We need an inside backer.

Striker

AT and I would be excited, Sanu's issue is that he really can't separate that well.
Nicks never could that great, either, but he just had that incredible catch radius. He can't be the only WR they target since Harris is primarily a ST'er, Cruz is a gigantic question mark, and Randle is likely gone.

I also see they apparently want JPP back.

Nicks never could that great, either, but he just had that incredible catch radius. He can't be the only WR they target since Harris is primarily a ST'er, Cruz is a gigantic question mark, and Randle is likely gone.

I also see they apparently want JPP back.
At the right price, I'm fine with it.

Looks like they're letting Prince test the market, too.

The sets have been horrible for years. Forever they would just lazy ass dev and an increase the damage on wack sets instead of making builds that made sense and were fun. It's gotten better but starting from garbage had to get better.

I see.. I'm playing crusader.. Also Chris side note.. Balthier (the voice actor) I believe voices the Crusader Class.

I was going to Monk. But now, I'll probably do Demon Hunter or Barbarian when I finished my Crusader

Chris I just started watching the Star Trek
iu

The original?

Picard > Kirk

A pinky ring?

Could you pull it off?

yes. would be good to be back

Let's go Bradford to the Texans.

MechDX

yes. would be good to be back

Two negatives make a positive you bitches!

AFC is fucked!

Edit: oh this is of Bradford comes here. Ok we are fucked. I still have Russell though

Edit 2: then again BOB can make something decent out of Fitz, Yates, Weeden would be interesting what he could do with Bradford

Edit3: then again it will probably be Osweiler , Savage and Hack in training camp. Dega would be happy

I haven't seen a lot of TOS but I have to give it to Picard, dude is what a captain should be

Agreed

My new bar is weird as fuck.

Why?

Yeah, but Kirk gets all the pussy.

he learned from the James Bond School of Flirting

Sisko >

Real trek talk

Don't know who that is..

Hello friends. I'm having a corona for friend Dutch.

I feel like Dutch deserves to have higher quality of booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom