• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Wait we doing rocket league? I'm on PC, I'm still garbage though

Street Fighter V is really really good. I can't even concentrate in class right now lol.

It looks awesome, I really want to get it and I don't play fighting games. I think I'm gonna wait till the March update though

Yeah, maybe I should've bought a PS4 last year... Too busy to play much right now, plus I heard that PS3 sticks don't work.

I don't want to dodge, I just don't have time and resources to play fighters at the moment.

:(

Damn :(

Hope you get a chance soon. Between SFV, KoF14, and (hopefully) Tekken there's lots of great fighters coming to PS4 within the next year.

It looks awesome, I really want to get it and I don't play fighting games. I think I'm gonna wait till the March update though

Yeah, unless you're really thirsty like I was, I'd wait till March. Right now the game feels like a straight to console arcade port with a half assed story mode and iffy servers.

Hindl

Damn :(

Hope you get a chance soon. Between SFV, KoF14, and (hopefully) Tekken there's lots of great fighters coming to PS4 within the next year.

Yeah, unless you're really thirsty like I was, I'd wait till March. Right now the game feels like a straight to console arcade port with a half assed story mode and iffy servers.

Yeah that's what I've heard. I was watching the GB Quick Look and everything looked great. And I think SFV might finally be the game that makes me dip my toes into fighting games. But everything they said about how the game doesn't really teach new players, along with the lack of story content that would at least give me a place to practice aside from training mode, turned me off a bit. Hopefully the new fighters and updates in March help, otherwise I may even hold off until June.

Yup too many good fighting games out. I need to jump on the PS4, XBOne ship. After watching KI Cup it's making me miss it more.

It sucks cuz I wanna play every fighter, but there's no way I'm gonna get good at everything I wanna play. I wanna try to get decent at SFV and Guilty Gear: Revelator at the least, even if I plan on buying everything lol.

Yeah that's what I've heard. I was watching the GB Quick Look and everything looked great. And I think SFV might finally be the game that makes me dip my toes into fighting games. But everything they said about how the game doesn't really teach new players, along with the lack of story content that would at least give me a place to practice aside from training mode, turned me off a bit. Hopefully the new fighters and updates in March help, otherwise I may even hold off until June.

If you really wanna learn, don't wait for Capcom to teach you. They've always sucked at teaching the community how to play SF and I have no confidence they'll do it now. I highly recommend checking out Cross Counter TV on Youtube and using Gootecks's 101 videos of how to play SFV. He just uploaded the first part of his guide yesterday that teaches everyone, from people that have never played a SF game before to people that have some experience, how to play the game.

cdyhybrid

this is what i am resorted to doing in the middle of february when the seattle sports calendar is a barren wasteland :(
Husky Hoops!

Going to the game vs. Cal tomorrow night. Cal has two guys projected to go in the top 5 of the draft, should be a good game.

jakncoke

Banned
Jak eats gluten

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif

This is you trying to insult me.

bionic77

I need to make more money so I can quit this job one day and be some lazy slob with a cushy government job.

Shit is too stressful...

WedgeX

Banned
I need to make more money so I can quit this job one day and be some lazy slob with a cushy government job.

Shit is too stressful...

Aren't you a lawyer?

Move to DC and become counsel for any number of obscure federal agencies like the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, U.S. Board on Geographic Names, Office of Thrift Supervision or the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Hindl

It sucks cuz I wanna play every fighter, but there's no way I'm gonna get good at everything I wanna play. I wanna try to get decent at SFV and Guilty Gear: Revelator at the least, even if I plan on buying everything lol.

If you really wanna learn, don't wait for Capcom to teach you. They've always sucked at teaching the community how to play SF and I have no confidence they'll do it now. I highly recommend checking out Cross Counter TV on Youtube and using Gootecks's 101 videos of how to play SFV. He just uploaded the first part of his guide yesterday that teaches everyone, from people that have never played a SF game before to people that have some experience, how to play the game.

I might check that out thanks

bionic77

Aren't you a lawyer?

Move to DC and become counsel for any number of obscure federal agencies like the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, U.S. Board on Geographic Names, Office of Thrift Supervision or the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
DC is expensive as fuck.

And being general counsel is still a lot of work and probably with a pay cut. I was thinking more of administrative bum. Someone who makes power points and is generally worthless.

Look, I forgot to mention the knife to you, I apologized for that. But believe me, he fell onto my knife 109 times, there was nothing I could do about it.
I like the honest clients.

If you are going to act like a child you better be amazingly hot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pretty disappointed we had to release Joique Bell but I loved him and how he rose from Wayne State to go onto to play for the hometown Detroit Lions.

He had some nagging injuries and the zone blocking scheme Joe Lombardi was trying to run screwed him and the whole Lions offense for the first half of the season. His productivity still dropped when we started using Abdullah and Riddick out of the backfield.

We still need a power back and I think Zach Zenner could potentially provide that but even though he had a great preseason before getting injured, he's still unproven.

If Joique decides to play longer I could see the Patriots as a perfect spot for him. He still has a season or two left in him.

bellrung.0.gif

BellHipHopHooray.gif

DC is expensive as fuck.

And being general counsel is still a lot of work and probably with a pay cut. I was thinking more of administrative bum. Someone who makes power points and is generally worthless.

I like the honest clients.

If you are going to act like a child you better be amazingly hot.
Fellow lawyer here. I was a prosecutor then wised up and went corporate. Sometimes I miss jailing the gatas of the world though.

Duxxy3

At this point I'd rather the Pats double dip on RB's in the draft. I have some concern that Dion Lewis won't be able to stay healthy. That would leave us with a core special teamer and a running back that who can't rush the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom