• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a compilation of all the stuff Line Doesn't care for

giphy.gif

OT going in hard on San Fran.

I lived in Bayview, the neighborhood where the guy got shot 26 times, for a while. I've lived in some ghetto places in New York, but two things happened there that I've never experienced anywhere else:

1) Saw guy shitting in broad daylight on the sidewalk

2) Solicited for prostitution on stoop of my house. After I explained to her I had no money for sex (trying to be polite), she asked me if I had any food.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I lived in Bayview, the neighborhood where the guy got shot 26 times, for a while. I've lived in some ghetto places in New York, but two things happened there that I've never experienced anywhere else:

2) Solicited for prostitution on stoop of my house. After I explained to her I had no money for sex (trying to be polite), she asked me if I had any food.

The only real reasons to go to SF are for work, to go eat, visit certain sightseeing areas, or to catch a ballgame. I'd never want to live there, much better options around the Bay if you're willing to pay that much to live in SF proper.

bionic77

I liked visiting San Fran the three times I went there. Beautiful city but the last time I went was probably 2010. I did notice a lot of homeless people in certain areas and generally try to avoid places with a lot of homeless people but I didn't realize how bad things had become. That was a fun ass trip. Got to see the Lakers as well at Staples.

Can you finish your story with the prostitute now. What did you two do and what food did you pay for it with?

Tom Penny

I go to Cali every few years. I'd move to San Diego for the weather and that's about it. I was mostly in San Jose, Pasadena and LA though.

Getting a runner up award sucks. Like don't give me anything if I didn't win the actual recognition award.

Does that make me a millennial or the opposite of one?

Edit: Posting about this is probably what does it now that I think about it.

Yeah....there are few games that turn me off from playing due to "fan service", this is one of those games. Now Nekopara that's an A-Class pure game, I can't wait till one entry goes into the social and economical ramifications of scientifically creating catgirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom