• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to pass out....so I leave you'll with this.
tumblr_nkmo8tj9Zh1s2yegdo1_400.gif

I bought Rocket League before you could even tell me to do so Bread. Better be worth it!

Owl done and dusted, we're at the resigning expiring players stage so you'll need to get that done before I advance it later tonight.

You and Ohrenberger are going to be well behind on scouting so let me and bread know what positions you need scouting info on and we'll give it to you guys as we've got most of the prospects scouted.

Draft pencilled in for 9pm this Saturday, which will be like 4pm Yank time unless you live way out west which would be dumb because it just means you're even further away from the Queen.

Hmm so we had some confessions about whose an animu? I told you all they had taken over

#FloydWasRight

Owl done and dusted, we're at the resigning expiring players stage so you'll need to get that done before I advance it later tonight.

You and Ohrenberger are going to be well behind on scouting so let me and bread know what positions you need scouting info on and we'll give it to you guys as we've got most of the prospects scouted.

Draft pencilled in for 9pm this Saturday, which will be like 4pm Yank time unless you live way out west which would be dumb because it just means you're even further away from the Queen.
You won the Owl? Congrats.

Also Yank Time? You mean the best time?

You won the Owl? Congrats.

Also Yank Time? You mean the best time?

Floyd pls.

But yeah, beat Bread in the divisional round, then beat my brother (who averaged 50+ pts a game) in the conference championship 21-19 as time expired thanks to seven field goals. Streamed the Owl last night but I don't know if anyone bothered to watch.

Sherms and Kam getting old now, need to start looking for replacements :(

Floyd pls.

But yeah, beat Bread in the divisional round, then beat my brother (who averaged 50+ pts a game) in the conference championship 21-19 as time expired thanks to seven field goals. Streamed the Owl last night but I don't know if anyone bothered to watch.

Sherms and Kam getting old now, need to start looking for replacements :(
I try watching on my phone, but my phone can't pick up the streams. It's annoying as shit.

Also it is the best time. Eastern Standard Time rules.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never did beat the last Fre Emblem and I don't remember much. (Other than it was where all that "1000 year old dragon" meme started)

I should probably do that first.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll get the easier one first once I get it.

Seems odd to start with the harder one and then play the easier one....

Poor bionic. He'll never finish the whole thing since it's supposedly three games worth of content combined.

Hindl

Which Fire Emblem version are you guys getting? I think I'll get the easier one, don't have time to sit and grind anymore....

That's kinda the irony. The easier one has more grinding. Conquest is like classic fire emblem, where There's a set number of chapters and you just go from one mission to the next. So it's harder because you have to be a lot better with managing units and experience. The flip side is there isn't any grinding because there's no repeatable missions. Meanwhile birthright is easier but has the ability to grind, which is part of what makes it easier. I'm getting all 3 though with best buys deals it comes out to cheaper than the collectors edition anyway

:(

This is true.
You're gonna quit and never finish?

Bionic, that's loser talk. It can take you weeks, months, maybe a year or two.. But you can't quit.

You think Ben wanted to quit after your rl favorite running back almost gave the game away in the AFC Championship game? No he didn't.

Did you all give up when Cleveland somehow decided not to be Cleveland for one day in the 2003 playoffs when you all were getting annihilated.. No, you put on Renegade and put your big boy pants on and proceeded to shit all over the Browns..
:(

This is your AFC Championship, your playoffs, dare I say, your Super Bowl. You can complete it. I believe in you.

I'm just happy MRSA found a Animu he likes :")
Himself?

Cam Wake has sacrificed financially his entire career for Miami. His willingness to do so again to help the team is something not often seen

Wow he's a saint!!!

I can't think of any player, especially not also one who's the best at his position all time, that would sacrifice salary to allow the team to have some cap flexibility.

loltom.gif

BGu has gone full blown animu.

May his already sad soul rest in Cleve brown water
Braaaah you one of the most Animu guys I know. You like Fire emblem and Valkryia chronicles. I just played that Sao game for like 5 mins. Embrace it, you'll gain powers you've never imagined. MRSU master Otaku

eznark

Banned
Wow he's a saint!!!

I can't think of any player, especially not also one who's the best at his position all time, that would sacrifice salary to allow the team to have some cap flexibility.

loltom.gif

Are the Dolphins funneling money to Wake through various other channels to avoid the cap hit like the Pats are with Brady?

You're lucky you live in Ohio BGu because I will never step in that shithole to curbstomp the animu out of you.

You're so kawaii when you're angry ~~, MR-SAN.

Are the Dolphins funneling money to Wake through various other channels to avoid the cap hit like the Pats are with Brady?

"The Boston Globe ran a story to examine possible kickbacks in the relationship between quarterback Tom Brady, his personal trainer Alex Guerrero, and the Patriots. The idea is that the Patriots could be able to pay Brady his artificially low salary because the quarterback is receiving additional benefits on the side with his personal business.

To this claim, both the NFL and the NFL Players Association say:

"The NFL has raised no such concerns, telling the Globe in a statement, "We are aware of the arrangement and have not determined that there is any violation of the CBA [collective bargaining agreement].''

The NFL Players Association said the arrangement between the Patriots and Brady's center "has no implication on the salary cap.''"

So who is still holding out...me and....??

I don't have Fire Emblem nor watch anime.. We might be the last of the holdouts Chris...

We will all cave eventually..

There was no meeting if you fucks keep calling me animu. I will find you and kill you ala Taken.
MRSA.. It's not your fault.

Braaaah you one of the most Animu guys I know. You like Fire emblem and Valkryia chronicles. I just played that Sao game for like 5 mins. Embrace it, you'll gain powers you've never imagined. MRSU master Otaku

:jnc

Rocket League is awesome

Indeed it is. I love it even though I am atrocious at it.

Make sure y'all pray for Bowser

Carolina and Carolina both losing within a ten day period has to be trying for him.

Why does Roy Williams still have a job?

eznark

Banned
Of course the NFL is aware. They were aware of the Cowboys, Redskins, 49ers and Broncos cap bullshit too before deciding later to come down on them.

eznark

Banned
xia, you narc ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, do something useful with your newfound Man status and approve new user ThatSportsGamer so he can join the OOTP GAF league.

Please.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
xia, you narc ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, do something useful with your newfound Man status and approve new user ThatSportsGamer so he can join the OOTP GAF league.

Please.

I think that's admin level stuff, not mod level. I'll look into it though.

Hindl

Wow he's a saint!!!

loltom.gif

Cam wake isn't married to the richest supermodel in the world. Good for Brady but its not like he's sacrificing his livelihood. His annual salary is basically their pocket change

Hindl

Nice! I liked how it was simple, but I did want some sort of different map for another game type or something.

They have this mode called Rocket Labs now, and the maps there are crazy. There's this one where the two goals are back to back, and the arena is a sphere that wraps around from one goal to the other

Bowser

Make sure y'all pray for Bowser

Carolina and Carolina both losing within a ten day period has to be trying for him.

Between these two losses and MKG re-injuring his shoulder after looking boss for 7 games, I've just about had it with sports for this year.

Roy should retire at the end of the season. He ain't cut out for it anymore.

Jared Allen retires btw: https://twitter.com/JaredAllen69/status/700340328729935872

Panthers have ~$31m in cap space now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom