• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

Can't wait for the draft.

Roger Goodell: "With the 7th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers selects...

JARED GOFF, QB, California

He is 28 years old and the "good" part is highly debatable.

28 is still young especially for a QB and the good part is not in debate at all. The numbers he put up in the 2nd half were very good and that was while dealing with a bad OL and WR's that lead the league in drops.

Anyways none of this matters the Eagles got their qb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Eagles to sign QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson (pending physical), who spent part of last season with #49ers practice squad.

#SuckItChip

MechDX

28 is still young especially for a QB and the good part is not in debate at all. The numbers he put up in the 2nd half were very good and that was while dealing with a bad OL and WR's that lead the league in drops.

Anyways none of this matters the Eagles got their qb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Eagles to sign QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson (pending physical), who spent part of last season with #49ers practice squad.

#SuckItChip

rs_420x236-140107122208-831815394.gif

Can't wait for the draft.

Roger Goodell: "With the 7th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers selects...

JARED GOFF, QB, California

I don't like this idea. I think we need to send him to Cleveland.

For FFXII I think I'll embrace it....also I'm worried about Yankee....I think we need to take an NFL gaf road trip to meet up with him in vegas

Yup. Embrace the animu.. Embrace it.

Also.. The only thing that will help Yankee is Jesus and a QB.. We can't help him.

MechDX

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...hedule-49ers-falcons-at-no-1-packers-at-no-32

Anyway, here's the 2016 strength of schedule for each NFL team (Combined 2015 record of all 16 opponents, combined winning percentage)

T-1. San Francisco 49ers: 142-114, .555

T-1. Atlanta Falcons: 142-114, .555

3. Los Angeles Rams: 141-115, .551

4. New Orleans Saints: 140-116, .547

T-5. Seattle Seahawks: 139-117, .543

T-5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 139-117, .543

T-7. Arizona Cardinals: 136-120, .531

T-7. New York Jets: 136-120, .531

9. New England Patriots: 134-122, .523

10. Buffalo Bills: 133-123, .520

11. Miami Dolphins: 132-124, .516

12. Carolina Panthers: 131-125, .512

13. San Diego Chargers: 130-126, .508

14. Denver Broncos: 129-127, .504

15. Oakland Raiders: 128-128, .500

16. Kansas City Chiefs: 127-129, .496

17. Washington Redskins: 126-130, .492

18. Minnesota Vikings: 125-131, .488

T-19. Houston Texans: 124-132, .484

T-19. Baltimore Ravens: 124-132, .484

21. Cleveland Browns: 123-133, .480

22. Indianapolis Colts: 122-134, .477

T-23. Pittsburgh Steelers: 121-135, .473

T-23. Tennessee Titans: 121-135, .473

T-23. Jacksonville Jaguars: 121-135, .473

26. Philadelphia Eagles: 120-136, .469

T-27. Cincinnati Bengals: 119-137, .465

T-27. Detroit Lions: 119-137, .465

T-27. Dallas Cowboys: 119-137, .465

T-30. Chicago Bears: 118-138, .461

T-30. New York Giants: 118-138, .461

32. Green Bay Packers: 117-139, .457

Hindl

lol no way.

Texans will not give him that. Sorry squicken

That's a lot more along what I expected. I knew that $25M was bullshit. I'd take a 3 year 50M deal that's heavily laden with incentives and an injury clause.

I appreciate the fact that you have the holistic medicine banner at the bottom. That's an added disrespect there. Gold star.

We are gonna be corrupt when people declare FFXII as animu.. You know we will be. I'm prepared for this to happen.. You should too friend.

Friend, Final Fantasy as a whole is animu as fuck

Hunter S.

56bb63640dbd0.image.jpg

Going back and playing Dark Souls after playing the second one first. This makes me feel that both games had better aspects. In Dark Souls 3, keep a central place for leveling up like 2, Demon's and Bloodborne. The lack of a meaningful central location in Souls OG is the worst part about it. Do this while still making the world seem like more connected location like the OG Souls does and like how especially Bloodborne does.

I could go on, but fuck it. Anything, but Anime stuff is interesting here...

Hindl

56bb63640dbd0.image.jpg

Going back and playing Dark Souls after playing the second one first. This makes me feel that both games had better aspects. In Dark Souls 3, keep a central place for leveling up like 2, Demon's and Bloodborne. The lack of a meaningful central location in Souls OG is the worst part about it. Do this while still making the world seem like more connected location like the OG Souls does and like how especially Bloodborne does.

I could go on, but fuck it. Anything, but Anime stuff is interesting here...

Glad Mathis was able to get a ring. Never should've let him go.

Also, why do you want a central place to level up? I hated that about Bloodborne. The Hunter's Dream was cool in theory. In practice though it was annoying as hell to get to a lamp, wait 20+ seconds to load the Hunter's Dream (worse at launch), get through the doll's dialogue, level up, and spend 20+ more seconds warping back to the lamp. In DS1 I walk up to the bonfire, sit down, and I'm leveled up in seconds, vs the minute+ Bloodborne took. It seems minor but it really added up over the course of the game.

I'd also argue Firelink Shrine is that central location, since practically every other location is accessible from it in some way. In fact, DS1 is more connected than BB to me

Hindl

He refused to talk bad about Philly, seems like even though things went sour he did not want to trash the organization. Prettty cool in my view.

Yeah he really liked the city and the fans, and we felt the same. He was really active on the Eagles subreddit while he was with us and even made some bets with fans on reddit

Hunter S.

Glad Mathis was able to get a ring. Never should've let him go.

Also, why do you want a central place to level up? I hated that about Bloodborne. The Hunter's Dream was cool in theory. In practice though it was annoying as hell to get to a lamp, wait 20+ seconds to load the Hunter's Dream (worse at launch), get through the doll's dialogue, level up, and spend 20+ more seconds warping back to the lamp. In DS1 I walk up to the bonfire, sit down, and I'm leveled up in seconds, vs the minute+ Bloodborne took. It seems minor but it really added up over the course of the game.

I'd also argue Firelink Shrine is that central location, since practically every other location is accessible from it in some way. In fact, DS1 is more connected than BB to me

Well, the Souls/blood games improve a lot after the patch. I played blood after a few patches and it gets better. Frame rate issues improve a lot too. I was lucky to come to the series way after the fact so I saw the improvements and not the worst of the launch product.

I find that OG Souls requires so much more retracing of old paths leading to unintentional farming and gathering of souls. If you spend them it makes the game so much easier. Having to go to the central location to level up takes away the constant retracing of steps. Bam, you are where you want to be in all the other 3 games by fast travel. Doing what is important. I just find the original game forces a lot of leveling up and redundancy, and consequently it is the easiest.

Yeah he really liked the city and the fans, and we felt the same. He was really active on the Eagles subreddit while he was with us and even made some bets with fans on reddit

meh teams like the Packers cut the 34 year old guard who asks for more money 2 offseasons in a row 100 out of 100 times. Especially when they thought that they had a capable backup behind him. If Gardner doesnt go down week one no one is complaining about releasing Mathis now.

meh teams like the Packers cut the 34 year old guard who asks for more money 2 offseasons in a row 100 out of 100 times. Especially when they thought that they had a capable backup behind him. If Gardner doesnt go down week one no one is complaining about releasing Mathis now.

It's one thing to ask for more money, but it's not like the dude held out. Also, those teams that cut guards aren't typically cutting pro-bowlers.

RBH

Mercedes-Benz Stadium — the future home of the Falcons and the Atlanta United soccer team — will have a synthetic turf playing surface produced by GreenFields USA, the teams and the turf company announced Thursday.

Falcons President Rich McKay, in a news release, described GreenField’s “MX 3-Star Turf System” as a “world-class field that is a safer surface for NFL players.”

GreenFields USA, based in Union City, Ga., has its turf system in several soccer stadiums in The Netherlands. The company hasn’t previously provided the turf for an NFL stadium.

Falcons officials initially hoped to have natural grass as the playing surface in their new stadium, but decided in 2013 that the building instead would have artificial turf.

The stadium’s lead architect, Bill Johnson, told the AJC at the time that a detailed “sun study analysis” ruled out natural grass for the retractable-roof stadium because the field wouldn’t get enough sun light to grow the grass.
McKay also told the AJC at the time that the multi-purpose nature of the building complicated the idea of natural grass.

Mercedes-Benz Stadium, under construction next to the Georgia Dome, is scheduled to be completed on June 1, 2017.

“Versatility is key for our turf surface, from how the ball rolls for soccer, to safety for football, to what the paint looks like on the field and how natural the grass appears,” Mercedes-Benz Stadium General Manager Scott Jenkins said in the news release announcing the partnership with GreenFields USA.

Testing according to FIFA protocols have shown the chosen synthetic turf system “closely mimics the shock absorption and energy restitution characteristics” of natural grass soccer surfaces, the release said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/synthetic-turf-chosen-for-mercedes-benz-stadium/nqR96/

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwe4BYYHDLs&feature=youtu.be

tmdorsey

Just catching up on the thread. Damn job. lol.

That's not far from what Peyton Manning did in the playoffs and he just won the SB.

Time to kill the myth that you need an elite qb to win a title.

It's so funny because it's true.

So I was talking to this travel nurse yesterday she seem like she wanted her cakes beat. She's a Vietnamese travel nurse from Wisconsin, how the fuck that work out? And I don't think I've learned my lesson the last time someone was in for 8 weeks.

2 things MRSA:

1) I'm using the bolded. :jnc

2) If she's Vietnamese does she really have cakes?

Got the ship confirmation email for FE fates. I can feel the animu approaching.

Same here. Can't wait!

I think something is wrong with one of my ferrets, he eats chicken parm, he eats humus, he likes pizza and he even tried to drink my damn beer (ever other ferret I've had freaks out over the smell of alcohol.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom