• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slo, Jared Allen retired.

The_Long_Throw.gif

BigAT

Between these two losses and MKG re-injuring his shoulder after looking boss for 7 games, I've just about had it with sports for this year.

Roy should retire at the end of the season. He ain't cut out for it anymore.

Bitching and complaining from a team ranked in the top 10...

I would kill for an NIT tournament spot at this point. You don't know college basketball pain.

Tom Penny

Between these two losses and MKG re-injuring his shoulder after looking boss for 7 games, I've just about had it with sports for this year.
Yeah but they are trading Rhino for nothing to facilate Kevin Love to the Celtics. Oops wrong team. Yeah boo hoo for you.. At least you tried to get D12

eznark

Banned
Xia if you could ask an admin thatd be dope. We need more people for that league.

I wouldn't dump on you for a full week in return.

MRSA

Banned
So I was talking to this travel nurse yesterday she seem like she wanted her cakes beat. She's a Vietnamese travel nurse from Wisconsin, how the fuck that work out? And I don't think I've learned my lesson the last time someone was in for 8 weeks.

Racist.

Rando walking into the club like

a5AcDnl.jpg

I appreciate the fact that you have the holistic medicine banner at the bottom. That's an added disrespect there. Gold star.

Hold strong friend

We are gonna be corrupt when people declare FFXII as animu.. You know we will be. I'm prepared for this to happen.. You should too friend.

So I was talking to this travel nurse yesterday she seem like she wanted her cakes beat. She's a Vietnamese travel nurse from Wisconsin, how the fuck that work out? And I don't think I've learned my lesson the last time someone was in for 8 weeks.

Nothing ventured MRSA..

and if you still like her and she goes back home.. Ez may be able to kidnap her and put her on the compound.

So my 42 inch TV fried itself on Sunday. Just finished hooking up the new TV. 58 Inch Samsung, looks beautiful. It's a shame I don't play consoles anymore - they would look gorgeous on this thing.

jmdajr

Off season zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well at least free agency is soon. I am sure Rick Smith will be cutting some awesome deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom