• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

:jnc could probably have used a better phrase there

Well, the Souls/blood games improve a lot after the patch. I played blood after a few patches and it gets better. Frame rate issues improve a lot too. I was lucky to come to the series way after the fact so I saw the improvements and not the worst of the launch product.

I find that OG Souls requires so much more retracing of old paths leading to unintentional farming and gathering of souls. If you spend them it makes the game so much easier. Having to go to the central location to level up takes away the constant retracing of steps. Bam, you are where you want to be in all the other 3 games by fast travel. Doing what is important. I just find the original game forces a lot of leveling up and redundancy, and consequently it is the easiest.

Hmmm I think this'll just be an agree to disagree thing then. I didn't really find myself retracing steps, I once I had explored an area I generally new exactly how to get back there. And I think it's built better too. You can warp anywhere in Bloodborne, but if you're in the world, getting from say Central Yharnam to Hemwick is a long trek through multiple zones. Whereas getting from the Catacombs to Darkroot Garden is also through multiple zones, but much quicker in DS because of how everything is organized. I guess I just didn't run into the retracing problems which you did. I also just got into both of them after the Bloodborne patch, where the load went from 45 to 20 seconds. It still annoyed me, but to each their own.

I think there's another woman in DS3 similar to the Doll in Bloodborne or the Maiden in Black from Demon's Souls, so you might just get your wish anyway

Also, I felt that getting the Lordvessel and gaining the ability to warp in DS1 was such a great accomplishment, although I can see how that annoys people when it isn't available from the start

Eagles part ways with college scouting coordinator two months before 2016 NFL Draft:

The Philadelphia Eagles recently parted ways with college scouting coordinator Matt Lindsey, according to a report from FootballScoop.com. Lindsey had been with the organization since 2014. His name is no longer listed on Philadelphia's front office listing.

Why is this significant? As Geoff Mosher notes, this means that the Eagles will be without both a college scouting director and a college scouting coordinator as the 2016 NFL Combine begins next week. Lindsey's departure also takes place a little over two months prior to the 2016 NFL Draft.

There are concerns about the Eagles' front office being undermanned as the team moves forward this offseason. It's been reported that the Eagles have brought in two former front office members to help out in an advisory role. One of those executives is former Philadelphia college scouting director Anthony Patch.

The Eagles put their search for a new player personnel chief on hold until after the 2016 NFL Draft is over. Signs point to executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman running the show in the meantime. He very well might be running it even if/when the new personnel executive is hired. That's very concerning.

Roseman has stated that former Steelers GM and current Eagles senior director of player personnel Tom Donahoe is running the player personnel department. Donahoe had only served the Eagles in an advisory role since joining the team in 2012. He still lives in Pittsburgh and seems to only be serving as a placeholder through this time of transition in the Eagles' front office.

We dont need no one in our front office but Howie.

Hunter S.

Just trying to speculate on what 3 will be like without having read up on it. Do we know if there is a central leveling up area, or not?

Why the blue fuck are you feeding your ferret those foods?

Not feeding him it directly, he climbs up your leg during dinner and checks out what we're eating. We just give him a little piece, a mouthfull size for them. It doesn't help that he and his brother will go crazy if they smell certain foods, ferrets are damn relentless animals. No matter how many times you "throw" them off you they will come flying back with more determination.

jakncoke

Banned
Not feeding him it directly, he climbs up your leg during dinner and checks out what we're eating. We just give him a little piece, a mouthfull size for them. It doesn't help that he and his brother will go crazy if they smell certain foods, ferrets are damn relentless animals. No matter how many times you "throw" them off you they will come flying back with more determination.

Tell him you're a jags fan, i bet he'll stay away and maybe deport himself to winning territory like Steelers nation ;)

Hindl

Just trying to speculate on what 3 will be like without having read up on it. Do we know if there is a central leveling up area, or not?

Well like I said there's supposedly another lady in the game, and people are thinking she might be analogous to the Doll in Bloodborne/Maiden in Black in Demon's Souls. And both of them were in central areas. But they haven't confirmed either way.

smh can't even control your animals

Ferrets aren't controllable, they think everything and anything is for them to play with. Sweeping the floor, oh that broom is for me to chase and pounce on! Laying on the couch, oh this something for me to climb on top and use to look around. Vacuuming around, oh this hole must be something to stick my head into and climb through...

Ferrets aren't controllable, they think everything and anything is for them to play with. Sweeping the floor, oh that broom is for me to chase and pounce on! Laying on the couch, oh this something for me to climb on top and use to look around. Vacuuming around, oh this hole must be something to stick my head into and climb through...
Sounds terrible

jakncoke

Banned
Have 8 jobs queued up. Which one of you jobless slackers wants to move out here and work for long hours and low pay?

If you lived closer i would just to be more sober. Ive actually thought of getting a 2nd job just to not be bored so it wouldnt lead me to drinking as terrible and sad as that sounds.

I think something is wrong with one of my ferrets, he eats chicken parm, he eats humus, he likes pizza and he even tried to drink my damn beer (ever other ferret I've had freaks out over the smell of alcohol.).

How many ferrets have you had though? Also, to be fair he has great taste in food.

Have 8 jobs queued up. Which one of you jobless slackers wants to move out here and work for long hours and low pay?

I've got a job offer to be an account manager at a "large international dairy firm". First time I've ever got a big boy job offer, but I still have a masters degree to get first.

olivia-munn-gif-2.gif
I sent you an invite, no excuses for not being in the league now

If you lived closer i would just to be more sober. Ive actually thought of getting a 2nd job just to not be bored so it wouldnt lead me to drinking as terrible and sad as that sounds.

Less sounds.. More is.. Jak. :( Don't even need to get a second job.. Get a hobby that will entertain you and out of the house or whatever and won't have you drinking.

I've got a job offer to be an account manager at a "large international dairy firm". First time I've ever got a big boy job offer, but I still have a masters degree to get first.

Dutch moving up in the world. Look at him go.

I appreciate the fact that you have the holistic medicine banner at the bottom. That's an added disrespect there. Gold star.

We are gonna be corrupt when people declare FFXII as animu.. You know we will be. I'm prepared for this to happen.. You should too friend.

Nothing ventured MRSA..

and if you still like her and she goes back home.. Ez may be able to kidnap her and put her on the compound.

Fire Emblem, Persona, and Final Fantasy are the most anime games

This is like that guy who swore DBZ and Pokemon weren't anime. You all liking anime and not even realizing it is the best. The worst critics are the biggest fans <3

What? Chris said that?

I don't think it was Chris, but I remember someone said in an earlier thread here (think it was a playoff thread) he fucking hated anime, and then in his next post said he loved Pokemon and that it wasn't anime

Someone else did it with DBZ but it was much less recently. Still just as funny though

I don't think it was Chris, but I remember someone said in an earlier thread here (think it was a playoff thread) he fucking hated anime, and then in his next post said he loved Pokemon and that it wasn't anime

Someone else did it with DBZ but it was much less recently. Still just as funny though
That's.. Weird. But still.. We all are one people.. Body Pillow people.. But one people nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom