• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

The captain thing didn't seem like a big deal to me at First. But it appears a lot of his teammates might straight hate him.

On Dak, from everything you usually say I wouldn't think he's a BoB guy.

On Wentz I'm honestly surprised your hyping him up so much. Probably has the least experience of all the guys. About 600 total career passes. All the stuff seems interesting about him though, but idk if I'm riding him as hard as you are haha. I'm a Goff guy mostly, wouldn't be mad at Wentz though. I'll trust the guy hue wants.

On hackenberg, don't hype him up. Just don't friend.

Get on the Ohio state Qb: Cormega Jonabush train

Haha it's just random fans tweeting at him. If you show him love about him playing for your team he'll pretty much like any of it on Twitter. He's not going anywhere, he's still under contract for 2 years I believe. He's actually training with Haden now

Scouts at the senior bowl said Dak has a strong arm that wasn't utilized in college and praised his football IQ, high intregity/character guy as well that will win over some teams. Could be the sleeper in this draft. Also his name is Dak. That is some straight up Star Wars name shit that will get someone excited

I saw the reports of supposed negative comments from teammates on Cook but not one has actually said the comments first hand. It's all "I heard" in articles. As for the captain thing it's my understanding MSU picks one capatian a year and this year was the center who was a 4 year starter there.

Starting to feel the draft will go to weird places this year not seen before with a lot of teams making small jumps up and down.

I would be thrilled with Zeke at 22 then jumping back in the end of the first round for Cook/Hack

Have you watched Brett Kollemans film study on Hack? I posted it a few weeks ago and gives you a different perspective on his abilities

bionic77

As a grown ass man with a wife, I get a ton of use out of Amazon Prime. My wife buys EVERYTHING off of Amazon. The other day I got home to a 50 pound box of canned goods. I asked her why we needed 50 pounds of canned goods and she said, "Amazon Pantry has free shipping on anything up to 50 pounds."

Can't argue with that logic.
You can often get shit cheaper than on Amazon locally now and you obviously get it faster if you go directly to the store (at least until Amazon gets their drone fleet up and running). But going to a store would require you actually getting off of your fat ass. Thus the genius of Prime. It appeals to one of the few things that all Americans can agree on. Fat asses and consumerism.

My wife also orders everything on Amazon. I mean the other thing Amazon has going for it is that the store is so well designed that it is often easier to find shit on their site than it is going to other websites or an actual physical location where the employees demonstrate Gata levels of talent and intelligence. And of course the icing on the cake is the user reviews.

NFL Network's Albert Breer has the projected totals for both the franchise and transition tags.

Quarterback: $19.6 million/$17.5 million
Defensive end: $15.4 million/$12.5 million
Wide Receiver: $14.4 million/$12.0 million
Linebacker: $14.0 million/$11.7 million
Cornerback: $13.7 million/$11.7 million
Offensive line: $13.5 million/$11.7 million
Defensive tackle: $13.4 million/$10.7 million
Running back: $11.5 million/$9.5 million
Safety: $10.6 million/$9.0 million
Tight End: $9.0 million/$7.6 million
Kicker/Punter: $4.5 million/$4.0 million

MechDX

reading this thread is interesting
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1186874

Idk I'm sorry mech, I've just watched enough Penn State games that I refuse to even listen to this hack hype. Maybe I'm a sloot for it

Boils down to Franklin putting a square peg into a round hole. That in itself created some bad habits in hack that he didn't have year one under O'Brien and can be retaught under the right circumstances.

If you want good perspectives on QBs in this draft it really is a must watch

Do it for our friendship BG. We can heal if you believe

tmdorsey

I am a grown ass man that doesn't want to leave the house to buy shit so of course I have Amazon Prime.

Now that Amazon charges sales tax I am not sure if it is really worth it (I don't buy games as a rule) but it is so convenient that I can't stop using it.

Prime is worth it just because of the free two day shipping. As old as we are 2 days goes by like a day basically. The 20% on games now is just a bonus. Saving money never goes out style!

Line_HTX

I'm with BG. I really don't like how the talk seems to be going towards that Jaknberg could be the best possible fit. It's full of horseshit, to be honest. They need to explor other QB's that's aren't mentioned at the top of the board.

MechDX

I'm with BG. I really don't like how the talk seems to be going towards that Jaknberg could be the best possible fit. It's full of horseshit, to be honest. They need to explor other QB's that's aren't mentioned at the top of the board.

Please give me insight into why Hack wouldn't work here.

/grabs chair and popcorn

bionic77

Prime is worth it just because of the free two day shipping. As old as we are 2 days goes by like a day basically. The 20% on games now is just a bonus. Saving money never goes out style!
I feel like you don't often save that much money on Amazon anymore but maybe I am wrong.

I still think it wins just for convenience. The store is designed incredibly well and everything just comes together to make for the perfect shopping experience.

One awesome thing I found on Amazon is that if you bought a book from the Amazon store you often get a huge discount if you also want the Kindle version. I was reading through WoT again and bought the first 6 books again on Kindle because I don't read paper books anymore (nor can I find them currently). Each book was less than $2 I believe.

David Carr 2.0

Beaten senseless because of a bad oline and is now gunshy.

Seriously go back and watch the Temple Pedo State game. Hack was totally afraid of getting hit and just chucking shit up. He looked fucking terrible. I would cry real tears if my team took him.

I actually just saw this haha, since we were talking about hack. But read into it what you will
Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg ranks as an undrafted free agent for Pro Football Focus.
PFF, at the very least, ranks 11 draftable quarterbacks ahead
of Hackenberg, including the likes of Brandon Doughty of Western Kentucky, Jeff Driskel of Louisiana Tech and Matt Johnson of Bowling Green. "We are in the process of going back to grade every play from (the 2013) season, but the last two years of evidence that saw him rank among the worst quarterbacks in the country is not encouraging," Steve Palazzolo writes. Many loved Hackenberg's freshman season, but his play at Penn State over the last two years has been averag
Who did JNA get banned for "being mean" before he disappeared forever immediately after?
Jna was kinda secretly disrespectful sometimes, he would just put xD at the end of things and mask it

MechDX

I actually just saw this haha, since we were talking about hack. But read into it what you will

Jna was kinda secretly disrespectful sometimes, he would just put xD at the end of things and mask it

PFF has become a laughed at shell of what it once was.

I'm not personally a Hack fan but I could see someone making the case for drafting him or Cardale. But I wouldn't draft him hoping to start him right away.

If I'm a Qb hungry fan with nothing I'm not sure I'd be satisfied just coming out of the draft with him.

bionic77

I love how coffee is the greatest drug of all time if you read the studies that were paid for by the coffee industry.

This reminds me of when cigarette companies used to do the same thing (and there are some benefits to smoking cigarettes as well).

I wonder what the real negative shit is from coffee. If doctors were not such fraud ass bitches I would ask RBH or Rando, but those guys will just spout whatever they were taught at the coffee conference they were paid to go to as med students (it is actually pretty easy to buy off doctors, sometimes all it takes is a few free pens).

Hopefully it is not too bad because I am addicted to this shit.

MechDX

I cant see Hackenberg dropping that much but if he does say to the 6th or less he'd be a good project to take on I think.

He won't drop that far. If O'Brien wants him then take him when you can. I have this feeling Arians and the Cards would make a move in the 2nd to snag him. Lot of the same physical traits as Ben and Arians could let him sit behind Palmer for a bit.

He won't drop that far. If O'Brien wants him then take him when you can. I have this feeling Arians and the Cards would make a move in the 2nd to snag him. Lot of the same physical traits as Ben and Arians could let him sit behind Palmer for a bit.
I think Cardale might be a guy Arians would like.

He wont drop completely out of the draft because so many teams are desperate for QBs, but I cant see any way that a team takes him in the 1st or 2nd rounds. He legitimately looked bad last year. I know people are trying to spin it as him not being a fit for Franklins offense, but he still should not have looked that bad no matter what.

Jna was a packers fan, and Line legitimately roots for the Texans. So it would be super strange if they were the same person lol

Was jna really a Packers fan? Wow I dont remember that at all. Is line really a Texans fan, he is anti the Texans getting Bradford. I cant see any real fan being against getting a good QB like Sam. I guess squicken is the only true Texans fan.

Was jna really a Packers fan? Wow I dont remember that at all. Is line really a Texans fan, he is anti the Texans getting Bradford. I cant see any real fan being against getting a good QB like Sam. I guess squicken is the only true Texans fan.
But when line first appeared he kept saying "what ever happened to that jna guy, he was so nice" and thing like that lol

But when line first appeared he kept saying "what ever happened to that jna guy, he was so nice" and thing like that lol

Yeah he has to be a jna alt. No one has ever said "what ever happened to that jna guy, he was so nice", except maybe for jna's mom. Gata needs an alt. It would be great seeing some new guy show up and being all "boy that gata sure is a swell poster, and so handsome too".

Bigat great point. I had forgotten about all the crazy snes alts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom