• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Why the fuck did he feel the need to get a dictionary definition of sex

I thought it was funny he used the other definition for sex

Really weird since he'd be fourth behing Parker, Landry and Stills...Gase might have a solid plan for all 4

LMAO fucken nerds

Yeah I wouldn't mind the Eagles picking him up. Everyone is going after the Bengals WR and Matthews could be a cheap pickup. Lord knows we need any halfway decent WR we can get. Plus we'd have two Matthews as WR and a Mathews RB

Gonna miss Heath, as will Ben. Dude was a security blanket, solid blockers, solid hands, tough competitor.

That being said, what's the over/under on the number of games/seasons a white TE in Pittsburgh hears "Heeaaatthhh!" every time he catches the ball?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
staffordlimbo.gif

matthew-stafford-avoids-getting-hit-against-giants.gif

McBryBry

The Rams move pisses me off. I had to sit here and watch them leave my town, which was hard enough.

But Chris and James just uprooted their families and moved across the country for their job, only to be let go. Obviously I'm sour, and I know and understand why they let them go, but that's still bullshit if you ask me.

squicken

Good damn the Rams aren't messing around. Too bad they didn't cut Fisher

When Kroenke fired Spags, Bradford, Long and Lauranitits all went to his office and asked him to hire Fisher. Fisher has sent them all on their way

I thought it was funny he used the other definition for sex

Yeah I wouldn't mind the Eagles picking him up. Everyone is going after the Bengals WR and Matthews could be a cheap pickup. Lord knows we need any halfway decent WR we can get. Plus we'd have two Matthews as WR and a Mathews RB

Would be a solid pick up, dude works hard, he's earned this coming pay day

Striker

Good damn the Rams aren't messing around. Too bad they didn't cut Fisher

When Kroenke fired Spags, Bradford, Long and Lauranitits all went to his office and asked him to hire Fisher. Fisher has sent them all on their way
Laurinaitis apparently loved playing for Spags, so the connection is there.

squicken

Laurinaitis apparently loved playing for Spags, so the connection is there.

JL is super solid and has stayed healthy, which has some value. But he's not a dynamic player. He can't run sideline to sideline like Kuechley and Sean Lee, and he isn't as good vs the pass either. With all the talent in front of him, you would think he would have racked up more INTs and FFs, but he just doesn't.

He's basically Demeco Ryans only he stays healthy. Smart, teammates love him. He'll be a team captain where he goes. So he has value, but I don't think he's someone to pine for

Striker

I look at it this way. It's a weak class of ILB in free agency and the best MLB the Giants have right now is Jasper Brinkley.

He's an instant upgrade.

squicken

fwiw Long is the kind of guy to take a below market deal to play for a contender. He's been hurt a lot and I'm not sure what he has left. Seems like he could go to a good team and get 8 sacks or go to Atlanta and get 1

Hindl

Y'all need Street fighter 5 so we can beat each other up.

Once it's got more content I'll jump in. Probably on PC though, although I think there's cross-platform. I'm garbage at fighting games though, this will probably be the first one I actively try to get into

Malalaw

Once it's got more content I'll jump in. Probably on PC though, although I think there's cross-platform. I'm garbage at fighting games though, this will probably be the first one I actively try to get into

It has cross platform so we could play together!

I worked Chris. I was constructive today. :)

JL is super solid and has stayed healthy, which has some value. But he's not a dynamic player. He can't run sideline to sideline like Kuechley and Sean Lee, and he isn't as good vs the pass either. With all the talent in front of him, you would think he would have racked up more INTs and FFs, but he just doesn't.

He's basically Demeco Ryans only he stays healthy. Smart, teammates love him. He'll be a team captain where he goes. So he has value, but I don't think he's someone to pine for
Come home to Ohio James

Hindl

It has cross platform so we could play together!

Alright sweet! Lookin forward to it.

Ah fuck. Our latest release at work has caused a massive issue with our biggest client, and we gotta spend the weekend cleaning it up. Ah well there goes free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom