• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the media was declaring the Cowboys geniuses for getting Randy Gregory in the second round?
It's still a complete steal, it's just pot not domestic violence or anything actually bad. He's got first round talent. We need some god damn leadership on the defensive side. Last year our leaders were concussed Sean Lee and Orlando Scandrick in street clothes. Don't you fucking make any Greg Hardy jokes to me

Hindl

Thanks. I meant that we need defensive ends, but that is mildly concerning.

Good news is that the top of this draft is stacked with them. Even though we have great starters on the line, the Eagles should be in the market for one of these guys. Nkemdiche is amazing, but if Bosa gets shit for smoking a little weed, Nkemdiche can't be touched with a 10 ft pole. He's also more of a DT. Deforest Buckner, Noah Spence, and Emmanuel Ogbah are other good DEs to target. I'd think Buckner would be the most likely non-Bosa target for the Cowboys

Awesome! I'm at farmer boys getting a burger to continue my fat and lazy weekend

Pretty soon, you will have a booty that you can love :)

I'm getting ready to eat too. Maybe after.

FUUUUCCCCCKKK this shit bro our whole defense are pot heads. Same thing happened to Rolando McClain last year. Welp, Joey Bosa just got a lot more tempting!

Joey got in trouble for pot too.. But, Joey is better than Gregory.

You could get Noah Spence too who could be a big steal in the draft.

MechDX

badmich.0.gif

Thats my potential QB?

brentech

Current Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who arrived in Green Bay in 2005 and served as Favre's backup through 2007, recounted one such incident where he was the unwitting butt of the joke.
Details via ESPN.com's Jason Wilde:

Before one midweek practice, Favre placed a helmet on a table inside the Packers' locker room with a couple of markers, as players often do with memorabilia they need signed for charity events or their own collections. Except this helmet wasn't a replica -- it was the backup QB's helmet for practices and games.
"Everybody signed it, and I had to go down to practice with [it]," Rodgers remembered Tuesday. "Everybody had signed it, including myself, on my own helmet."
lol

brentech

Packers' Mike Pennel suspended four games

The Green Bay Packers will be without defensive tackle Mike Pennel to start the 2016 season.

Pennel has been suspended four games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, the league announced Friday. He is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

Pennell compiled 25 tackles, including a sack and a forced fumble in his second NFL season. He was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2014, his rookie season.
Dumb ass bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom