• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

steelers3.gif

92884524_crop_650x440.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Randy Gregory got a four game suspension for marijuana? Congratulations on breaking Martavis Bryant's record for the quickest to three failed tests.

Twelve years into my Madeen career and Jason Garrett is coaching the Panthers lol

Ryan Mallett has three SBs by the way.

None of them for the Texans

If you're wondering about Cam, he's now my player's backup on the Bears. The Panthers got some created brown guy now

RBH

Good morning friends, enemies, degenerates, Gata

Don't think I didn't see RBH talking foolish on the last page. Why are you so angry friend?

But Tebow tells us to turn the other cheek so I will. Big, beautiful, Mexican cheek

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-12-2015/VgBw4y.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Friend, how can I be angry after seeing this?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MLGCoqa.png

That look of despair on Cam's face.........brings a tear to my eye. :')

bigosc2k

Banned
Twelve years into my Madeen career and Jason Garrett is coaching the Panthers lol

Ryan Mallett has three SBs by the way.

None of them for the Texans

If you're wondering about Cam, he's now my player's backup on the Bears. The Panthers got some created brown guy now
Year 2 of my madden franchise, the jags made it to the super Bowl just for Blake Bortles to throw a pick in the end zone and not the send the game into ot. Right now I'm in year 3 of running the niners and have 7 1st round picks 4 2nd 5 3rd rounders, the computer is willing to throw a lot of picks just to draft in the top 5.

bionic77

Why is this page full of pictures of an average ass tight end?
You of all people should know how excited people get over above average white football players.

Will miss Heath. He could still block but it was time. He has not been able to get any seperation or YAC for some time. Defenses were happy when Ben threw it to him when back in the day he was a real weapon.

Other than health and staying away from drugs the one and only thing our offense misses is a great TE. Doubt we get one this year though. Better to focus on defense and pick whatever TE we can off of the dogpile of FA.

bionic77

The Steelers just need to draft a failed basketball player with great hands who learned football from Madden and came from a tough situation growing up.

There must be a lot of guys who fit that description.

bionic77

Wouldn't mind the Pack picking up somebody like Heath if the price was right. (i see he retired though)

There isn't a lot at TE these days!

Marijuana? Marijuana.
I feel like any good college basketball player would be a great TE in the NFL. You need amazing hands to play basketball and they would be explosive.

They probably couldn't block worth a damn though but I would be cool with that if they could run a route (which I feel wouldn't be hard for a good ball player).

I feel like any good college basketball player would be a great TE in the NFL. You need amazing hands to play basketball and they would be explosive.

They probably couldn't block worth a damn though but I would be cool with that if they could run a route (which I feel wouldn't be hard for a good ball player).
Give me the blocker. Easier to teach a good blocker to catch than vice versa. Biggest loss with Heath was his monster run blocking. Bell will miss Heath the most.

I KNOW SOMEONE
Davante runs routes like a TE, but he's still technically a WR!

I am a little surprised teams don't go back to this well considering Gates/Graham/etc. Should be a column on the NFL combine draft sheet for TEs:

40 yard dash
Bench press
Shuttle time
Played basketball in college (half points for playing basketball at the local Y. Times are desperate)

Farooq

Banned
Late as hell, just read the Gregory news. Fucking hell. I guess signing FA DE is on the horizon, please don't let it be Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom