• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I wonder if Heaths career would have lasted a bit longer if he didn't have to sacrifice his receiving game to become a blocking TE every time our offensive line got decimated with injury.. Which was like 70% of his career.

bionic77

Give me the blocker. Easier to teach a good blocker to catch than vice versa. Biggest loss with Heath was his monster run blocking. Bell will miss Heath the most.
I think it is easier to find the blocking TE though.

Why not both?

Two TE offenses are all the rage!

Davante runs routes like a TE, but he's still technically a WR!

I am a little surprised teams don't go back to this well considering Gates/Graham/etc. Should be a column on the NFL combine draft sheet for TEs:

40 yard dash
Bench press
Shuttle time
Played basketball in college (half points for playing basketball at the local Y. Times are desperate)
Yeah I also don't understand why we haven't seen more ex-basketball players converted to tight end. I feel like there must be dozens of guys out there that can do this. Maybe most of them don't want to fuck up their bodies playing football.

minx

SMH this Bears organization. Trade away the best WR the team has ever had (Marshall) for practically nothing and now you might not tag Jeffrey? Why the flying fuck would you not franchise tag a players like him? It makes absolutely no sense.

Bread used to ask me if I was around :/
635814282211688182-1976580083_drake-crying-elite-daily_zpswojhcfd9.jpg
Bread used to call me on my cellphone ...

WedgeX

Banned
Conflicted as to whether I should get some whiskey at the bar tomorrow, seek out a delicious calzone, or trek to try to find better pizza than We the Pizza in DC.

And Steelers-GAF is in rare form in that Trump and General Pershing thread.

Bitanator

Really disappointed in the Randy Gregory news, further setting back his development. The dude is such a good character, funny as hell and fun to watch in the locker room interviews, it is a shame he has to come with the idiot gene.

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

OMG.

Dada had so much hype from that stupid ass documentary but god he's so ass.

They both were.

Seen in gif: Kimbo putting his hands on his knees gasping for air as he watched Dada flee/fall

Not seen in gif: the first minute where Kimbo actually made a takedown and gassed on top because he didn't expect or prepare for such a situation. Or the time they hugged and fell down exhausted, and commentators tried to pass it off as a takedown. Or by the end of the second round when the commentators just gave up, acknowledged it was shit, and swore the next/last fight would be better, please stay

minx

LOL I remember watching all of Kimbo Slice's street fighting videos in High School. Kimbo vs Cop was a good fight if I remember right.

The gifs of that fight are hilariously bad. Pathetic that they can't condition themselves properly.

Extend Cameron Wake. This is happening. Wake has been at the team facility practically every day. He's expected to be fully recovered from his Achilles tear by training camp. Indeed, he's already working out as if nothing had happened.

Best thing the Dolphins will do this off-season, and I'm sure of that because everything else they do will blow up in their stupid faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom