• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing funnier than fans of teams that that only score 2 points when they make the playoffs talking shit is fans of teams that haven't made the playoffs since George W. Bush was President of the United States talking shit.

But they got a rapist QB tho..

Spinluck

The only thing funnier than fans of teams that that only score 2 points when they make the playoffs talking shit is fans of teams that haven't made the playoffs since George W. Bush was President of the United States talking shit.

Some teams score 0 points in the playoffs.

Mindlog

We also never got to see what he wore when he lost.
qVHRSbW.gif

cofy
beer

Grover stop it, your going to make DM and RBH commission me to make your avvy worse!

RBH

Breh, that game happened over 4 years ago. Let go of that ancient history.

Grover stop it, your going to make DM and RBH commission me to make your avvy worse!
Printer Paper, you have my full permission to increase the furry content of Grover's avatar by at least 100%.

bionic77

Denver won the SB and they are the rightful champs but I still feel if the Panther and Broncos played each other 10 times the Panther win at least 6 of those games.

There is a lot of luck associated with fumbles. The ball can bounce the wrong way and end up back with the offense and believe it or not some quarterbacks actually dive on the ball to recover it. And the Broncos were also lucky that none of Pey's ducks were picked off and returned for TDs.

The game goes a lot differently if the Panthers got the first score I think. But tough shit Carolina. You had your chance. Better luck next year. For now join the losers club like the rest of us.

Happy Dog Sunday

dog-dance-funny.gif

(ANIME POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED)

Unrelated: The Clippers had a meaningless 13-0 run at the end of their game against the Warriors that let them end up covering the spread. Interesting.

Good morning everyone. Gobias, wrestling is awesome and again you should feel bad.

Awesome friend thanks!! You're the best! I'm back home after a night of debauchery, good night everyone!

No problem friend. We can all play today later hopefully. I beat the main game last night so I on to Reaper of Souls and fight the cool looking guy from the commercials.

Happy Dog Sunday

dog-dance-funny.gif

(ANIME POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED)

Unrelated: The Clippers had a meaningless 13-0 run at the end of their game against the Warriors that let them end up covering the spread. Interesting.

So it's basically furry Sunday like your previous avatar showed that you loved. I thought you like anime considering your avatar.

But in any case, the animu should get one day a week. Dog Day Sarurday for dogs I thought was Saturdays.

We need a legit spring and summer football league

Damn Donald Trump

So it's basically furry Sunday like your previous avatar showed that you loved. I thought you like anime considering your avatar.

But in any case, the animu should get one day a week. Dog Day Sarurday for dogs I thought was Saturdays.

I made a deal with the European Delegation to make Sunday Dog day.

The Animu have a thread far far far away from here and they would do well to remember that.

I won't make the same mistakes my predecessor made regarding the Anime Scourge.

#BuildAWall
#MakeNFLGAFGreatAgain

I made a deal with the European Delegation to make Sunday Dog day.

The Animu have a thread far far far away from here and they would do well to remember that.

I won't make the same mistakes my predecessor made regarding the Anime Scourge.

#BuildAWall
#MakeNFLGAFGreatAgain

I'm sorry, but you think a bunch of communists have any say here? I don't think so.

Sunday is Animu Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom