• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Floyd!

I'm a bit worried about my test next Monday, the practice questions were a lot easier than the tests from the previous years. 😕

kAM6xzb.jpg

BG sells his Xbone and Cleveland's last hope for redemption goes to Florida :(

MechDX

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...tans-connor-cook-ready-for-nfl-combine-022016

mech linked this to me on Twitter about Connor Cook, and after reading it, I might be less sold on the guy. He just doesn't come across well. For me, I don't think it is too important that the players love their QB. But they need to respect him as a professional. So I think that will be the part that teams are going to have to figure out on Cook.

How the hell did you get that opinion from that article?

Hindl

I thought Howie said they wanted him back? Or do you think that they will go after Chase Daniel?

They want him back, but for the right price. Although there was an interesting article looking at where he could potentially go if not the Eagles. 3 front runners are Browns, Texans, 49ers. I don't think he wants to go to the Cleve. A philly writer talked to a Texans beat writer who said that the Texans are tired of retreads and they want to draft a QB. So that leaves the 49ers, though who knows what Chip wants to do with that. I think Roseman is gonna let Sam hit FA and let other teams set the price. If it's low enough he'll match, otherwise Sam walks. Could be wrong though

MechDX

Interview is just part of it. Though I don't think he came off well in that interview. And there's too much about "I've never been arrested" like that is something to put in a plus column

He never mentioned the word arrested. His left tackle Conklin says Cook had never been arrested "or anything like that".....

MechDX

Wait.....when is the Madden draft? I'm at work dammit! Also I never got an invite from boban. Is the invite inside the Madden game?

Hindl

He comes back if he signs for less than 15M. I don't think Howie is spending more than that for him, rightfully so.

I'm on board with Daniel and Wentz.

There's too much talent at other positions to take a QB at 13. I'd rather take any of the D Linemen available. We're already stacked there, but you can never have enough pass rushers, and these guys would make an immediate impact. Take one of them in the 1st, or possibly trade back a few spots to recoup a 2nd and take them. Then get O Line and use our 2nd 3rd round pick on Dak Prescott or someone

Bread

Banned
Wait.....when is the Madden draft? I'm at work dammit! Also I never got an invite from boban. Is the invite inside the Madden game?
it's right now, sorry bud!

and yes it's inside the madden game, go to franchise and there should be a place to accept invites.

I can't eat bad Chinese food anymore.

It's KFC levels of horrible...
I'm jewish so I need to be able to enjoy bad Chinese food, since what else would I eat on the 25th of december?

I will go for something spicy, but that won' be me. I've eaten way too much real Mapo Tofu and other real Sichuan dishes to feel overheated from Americanized Chinese food.

bionic77

How many purses did it cost?
That's not how it works.

One day when you have a brain you will understand.

8x11 I think more than just Chinese restaurants are open now. I remember going to some nice seafood restaurant once for xmas dinner while traveling. It was expensive as fuck though. I feel like they more than doubled the prices and had a limited menu.

I can't eat bad Chinese food anymore.

It's KFC levels of horrible...

When I was a kid in Texas my family used to go to those Chinese Buffets all the time for "special occasions". Ignorance was bliss, just like how I thought Olive Garden was a really fancy restaurant. Now I would be hesitant to order Chinese food outside of a major coastal city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom