• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

When I was a kid in Texas my family used to go to those Chinese Buffets all the time for "special occasions". Ignorance was bliss, just like how I thought Olive Garden was a really fancy restaurant. Now I would be hesitant to order Chinese food outside of a major coastal city.
:lol I also used to think red lobster was fancy as fuck growing up.

I hate it now but my kids actually like it. Fucking biscuits get them every time....

MechDX

Coach? I don't sell women's shoes for a living.

Shit did I become poor again and not realize it?

Well aren't you just Mr lunchbox. Yes $400 for a coach purse is expensive. Though I have learned if you hit the coach outlet store they are a lot cheaper

I have bought my wife 4 of those damn things

squicken

They want him back, but for the right price. Although there was an interesting article looking at where he could potentially go if not the Eagles. 3 front runners are Browns, Texans, 49ers. I don't think he wants to go to the Cleve. A philly writer talked to a Texans beat writer who said that the Texans are tired of retreads and they want to draft a QB. So that leaves the 49ers, though who knows what Chip wants to do with that. I think Roseman is gonna let Sam hit FA and let other teams set the price. If it's low enough he'll match, otherwise Sam walks. Could be wrong though

With Houston, I just have a hard time believing they are going to start Jncberg Week 1, or really even Year 1. It may not be Bradford, but Houston is going to do more than just hope for a rookie to work out as their QB plan in 2016

Well aren't you just Mr lunchbox. Yes $400 for a coach purse is expensive. Though I have learned if you hit the coach outlet store they are a lot cheaper

http://www.tomford.com/accessories/handbags/

MechDX

With Houston, I just have a hard time believing they are going to start Jncberg Week 1, or really even Year 1. It may not be Bradford, but Houston is going to do more than just hope for a rookie to work out as their QB plan in 2016

Yes, Tom Savage will get the starter job. If he isn't producing halfway through the season they switch to Hack/Cook. Using this scenario I lean more towards Hack because he knows the offense already and it is supposedly a bitch to learn

That's how I see it.

Hindl

Yeah I mean honestly I wouldn't really want any of the QBs from this draft starting year 1. But maybe they draft whoever they're going with and either keep Hoyer in or let Savage start. That may be the key, maybe the Texans don't want to lock Bradford down long term and that causes him to not sign there.

bionic77

I wouldn't complain about buying purses if she was getting coach.

Tom Penny

They finally opened a real BBQ place near. Methinks I will gets some ribs or brisket for dinner if they didn't sell out.

1b9295c1-1420-43b9-8516-f3b0a59e7ddd.jpg

Hello Floyd!

I'm a bit worried about my test next Monday, the practice questions were a lot easier than the tests from the previous years. 😕

Take a deep breath friend.. You can do it.

kAM6xzb.jpg

BG sells his Xbone and Cleveland's last hope for redemption goes to Florida :(

Cleveland deserves this..

What a twist.

They finally opened a real BBQ place near. Methinks I will gets some ribs or brisket for dinner if they didn't sell out.

1b9295c1-1420-43b9-8516-f3b0a59e7ddd.jpg

God that looks good.

I bought my ex girlfriend a Louis Vuitton purse once, it was obviously a bad investment.

Why would a goat need a purse

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom