• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Thin mints. Bitch.

d19dAJ6.gif

Where is Baeg?

Last I saw him, some guy named Billy was screaming and pulled him out of my taxi. He told me not to let him take him because he'd die or something, but I Wish You Would by Taylor started playing on my iPod and I couldn't concentrate and kept driving

Girl Scout cookies are overpriced. Wal mart sells a superior knock off brand of samoa year round for less than two bucks.

Girls scouts be tryna rip me off

Spinluck

So I've been dating this 25 year old teacher and things are going well. She likes Star Wars and is an amazing cook. I like her, and stuff.

Maybe I should ask her if she likes animu.

Fox318

So I've been dating this 25 year old teacher and things are going well. She likes Star Wars and is an amazing cook. I like her, and stuff.

Maybe I should ask her if she likes animu.

Ask if she likes Star Wars more than star trek.

If she likes star wars more leave her

manfestival

soooo who else here has been enjoying the division? I also got to experience playing black desert online today as well and that game is pretty awesome so far also. Looks like there is quality on the horizon. Kinda wish BDO was f2p instead of B2P though

eznark

Banned
Jesus the story in fire emblem is awful. And there is so much of it. Don't know if I can deal with all this anime.

My mom is a 12 year old Japanese lady? And my supposed sister wants to Fuck the shit out of me. Japanese stories are abysmal.

Jesus the story in fire emblem is awful. And there is so much of it. Don't know if I can deal with all this anime.

My mom is a 12 year old Japanese lady? And my supposed sister wants to Fuck the shit out of me. Japanese stories are abysmal.

As much as I love Fire Emblem, it's games have never had good stories. There have always been much better story based games coming out of Japan.

Well 4's story had a pretty cool twist, but I wouldn't call it's story anything great.

MRSA

Banned
Thanks for reminding me that I don't have Fire Emblem you assholes. I think I'm gonna sell it on Craigslist for $200 when I get it tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
As much as I love Fire Emblem, it's games have never had good stories. There have always been much better story based games coming out of Japan.

Well 4's story had a pretty cool twist, but I wouldn't call it's story anything great.

Oh the stories, like everything out of Japan, are complete trash. But usually there is way way more gameplay than story. I'm starting the 4th chapter and there have been 2 battles. Trash game so far.

Bread

Banned

what did you expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom