• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CbAjWE_WIAAn83o.jpg
Damn, that face. He knows he fucked up lol

MRSA

Banned
I got my super animu edition of Fire Emblem Fates today. Gonna put it up on Craigslist to see if I can get some poor virgin to pay $200 for it.

Important status update I'm sure you've all been waiting on: I beat the thing.

FE is really good at making you feel smart when you conquer its villainy.

effzee

Oh yeah definitely he is all about the money, and is probably pissed about losing out on that. However, he got to get a SB ring, and he's a free agent. He's old but he proved he can still play. He'll get paid

I don't even know he proved he can still play. Didn't he get rotated in and out with Denver? Or was that due to injury?

I support Roseman too. I have my misgivings about how the whole FO shakeup and coaching search went, but he's made a point of locking up our young homegrown talent. I'm still a little wary, but I'll trust Howie after the recent moves he's made

Locking up homegrown talent is not that amazing. It is what all teams like to do. It is not something Roseman figured out. Recognizing you have some talent on your team and locking them up is great but it is also the easiest part of the job considering the scouting is already done and the player has shown or proven his talent.

Roseman's ability to manage the cap was never a question either. He learned from Banner and the Eagles have always been cap champs for a decade now. Doesn't necessarily translate to SBs.
Howie, like Chip, deserves a shot. He will sink or swim with this opportunity. I'm not gonna be pissed about having Howie run the show when he hasn't given us anything to be pissed about.

You act like Howie is some new kid on the block who just needs a shot. Besides this past season, he has been running the Eagles for a while now with very mediocre drafts and FA pick ups. He has managed the cap well but outside of that has done nothing which differentiates him or shows his special ability to be the GM.

He isn't a scout by background. Never played. Has shown zero ability to be some special savant draft guru and though you and others just dismiss the reports as "the media has it out for him", he has a terrible personality which rubs others in the FO and around the league the wrong way.

Roseman will manage the cap well and maybe hit on a player or 2 in the draft. Who knows. This FO and the personnel department is in shambles. All the top guys they have either got fired cause they were Chip guys or left cause they couldn't stand Howie. Now its Howie and a semi retired consultant who doesn't even stay in Philly.

Doesn't inspire confidence especially when Howie's regaining power was also the reason the Eagles had to settle on their 4th choice for a coach.

Ohh it could all work out somehow and the Eagles win a SB in the next 1-3 years. I hope so but nothing about Howie and how this whole thing went down this past year inspires any confidence that they will get it right.

eznark

Banned
We spend way too much time talking about the Eagles and Browns. Can we just combine those discussion since they are basically the same franchise?

bionic77

We spend way too much time talking about the Eagles and Browns. Can we just combine those discussion since they are basically the same franchise?
That is just not true.

Just like there are different levels of hell there are different levels of losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom