• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

I have a bottle of Knob Creek, it's pretty nice. Recently though I splurged and got some Angel's Envy. That shit is amazing, save that for special occasions
I get that and basil haden for free every few months. They are under my buddies liquor distributor. Our apartment had cases of Miller light and bottles of every Patron for years staight. I miss those days.

eznark

Banned
Knob Creek is way better than that relabeled Jim Beam garbage, AT.

Living an hour away from the Bourbon Trail makes living in this nowhere pit 100% worth it! Where else can you get Pappy for $80 a shot!?

MRSA

Banned
Knob Creek is way better than that relabeled Jim Beam garbage, AT.

Living an hour away from the Bourbon Trail makes living in this nowhere pit 100% worth it! Where else can you get Pappy for $80 a shot!?

Well Jim Label owns Knob Creek and Basil Hayden (sucks)

eznark

Banned
Yeah but BH is just Jim Beam relabeled if you ask me. Knob Creek is drier and lighter.

lol @ Angel's Envy being a splurge.

Where is that Philly fan with the japan avatar? That man has great taste in bourbon.

Four Roses and their single barrel variety are my go to. It used to be Bulliet and Buffalo Tace but those became hipster as fuuuuuuck.

How does bourbon become hipster? Bulleit is just ok, Buffalo Trace is good, neither of them provide the value that Four Roses does though, especially Four Roses yellow label. Colonel EH Taylor Small Batch is my go to.

Edit: Someone lit the bourbon signal, so I had to appear.

Y'all talking about the 90s made me realize that I'm secretly a 90 year old man in a 22 year old black man's body.

Baseball is my favorite sport, I listen to the blues religiously, I go to sleep on weekdays before midnight, I drink my whiskey straight ALWAYS and I play golf. I'm basically from the 60s.

So you are Hugh Heffner?

It honestly amazes me that anyone can be a Browns fan. I'm an NC State fan and that's pretty horrible most of the time. Browns are like 10x worse.

Well at least we aren't Detroit.. I guess.

I like baseball and straight whiskey too :)

You and Grova are best friends now.

Where is that Philly fan with the japan avatar? That man has great taste in bourbon.

You mean Walrus? Good question.. He posted a couple days ago.

Edit- he arrived

eznark

Banned
How does bourbon become hipster? Bulleit is just ok, Buffalo Trace is good, neither of them provide the value that Four Roses does though, especially Four Roses yellow label. Colonel EH Taylor Small Batch is my go to.

Edit: Someone lit the bourbon signal, so I had to appear.

I read that as single barrel at first and was going to high five you for have a $600 bottle of bourbon as your go to.

I read that as single barrel at first and was going to high five you for have a $600 bottle of bourbon as your go to.

No, but I do have a bottle and a half of the Single Barrel, but where on earth is it selling for $600? I think I paid $80, at most.

I actually have a bottle of every release EH Taylor did this year except the Rye. Cured Oak, Barrel Proof, and I bought three bottles of the Single Barrel.

Hindl

Yeah but BH is just Jim Beam relabeled if you ask me. Knob Creek is drier and lighter.

lol @ Angel's Envy being a splurge.

Well it's a splurge when you just started your first job and are used to paying that much for a handle instead of a fifth. And I only really just got into bourbon this past year

eznark

Banned
I haven't opened the Cured Oak yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that the Single Barrel release this year was the best whiskey I've had all year. I missed out on Pappy and BTAC this year though.

The 2 oz of Fitzgerald very special reserve 20 year old was easily the best bourbon I had in 2015. I preferred it to the buffalo trace antique, personally.

The joys of living in a place with a bourbon festival!

I keep hearing commentators say that Bradford will go for $12-13M now that the Texans aren't interested. I remember when I said that's all he was worth and you guys shot me down saying he'd go for much more. I still don't believe he'll get more than that! Hold on to hope and not overpaying average QBs.

The 2 oz of Fitzgerald very special reserve 20 year old was easily the best bourbon I had in 2015. I preferred it to the buffalo trace antique, personally.

The joys of living in a place with a bourbon festival!

I missed the bourbon festival in Philly because I was in China at the time. Do you know how hard it is to get good bourbon in China? I was paying $15 for 1oz pours of Jim Beam in China. I wanted to cry.

ampere

I keep hearing commentators say that Bradford will go for $12-13M now that the Texans aren't interested. I remember when I said that's all he was worth and you guys shot me down saying he'd go for much more. I still don't believe he'll get more than that! Hold on to hope and not overpaying average QBs.

Fix your buddy yankee. He's still high on Bradford to the max

Line_HTX

Cb6l4ZdUsAILWEI.png:large

Oh right, I forgot he has 8 kids.

What's the consensus on Laurinitis? I find myself completely unable to evaluate him because 1. I feel like Fisher does a great job putting his linebackers in positions to succeed and 2. Wellington with Laurinitis was a fucking unstoppable God in Madden and haunts my dreams, so I think of him as godlike.

Fallen off hard and been average at best the last couple of years. Don't know if he'll be better under a competent coaching staff but I'm sure he'll get paid more than his recent performances deserve.

jakncoke

Banned
lawyer-gaf whats the legality of a police department acting as if they are garbage men to college a certain homes trash to see if there is any just cause to go and then obtain a search warrant for a drug raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom