• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Guys am I enabling my friend's animu son? He loves Fire Emblem so I was gonna give it to his mom to give it to him.

Striker

G1izMpi.jpg

Fuck cowardly Baeg

I know. But we need a fourth to help us get better shit.

lol alright but no rush, make sure you get the grades.

I have a B right now and this will be my first B in the program. It's fiiiinnnee

I will play diablo with you guys when you get to Paragon 800.

So I have 780 levels to go.. I can do it.

I think I'll stay out of politics threads until the election is over, or else I'll lose my sanity.
Are you ready for your NY boy Donnie to take the GOP nom? I am. The fuckery will know no bounds paper. None of your animes can top this shit.

Guys am I enabling my friend's animu son? He loves Fire Emblem so I was gonna give it to his mom to give it to him.
Give him the game while you give her the D. What????

It's fine MRSA

effzee

Jeff Fisher also (more or less) confirmed that the Browns offered a 1st round pick for Bradford. As did Charley Casserley.

This is definitely one of the more well-reported on rumors in the NFL. I highly doubt Chip was lying.

Nah its Chip and because he had a bad year he is a liar and made it all up. Chip and of course the media always making things up out of thin air.

The main point was teams were and still might be interested in Bradford.

The previous Cleveland FO/regime was very interested in him to the point they offered their #19 pick to the Browns and or the Eagles to get him. That regime and personnel group isn't there anymore so Cleveland probably has very little interest in him now.

Conversely Bradford might be more open to go there with Chip no longer in Philly and a move to SF not possible if Chip decides to go with Kaep.

I still predict Bradford isn't back in Philly, Sanchez is cut, they pick up some other scrub from some other team, and then draft the best available QB at 13.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 44s45 seconds ago
Bears are expected to retain WR Alshon Jeffery, either by signing him to long term deal or tagging him, per sources.

Is ToCS worth playing if I didn't finish the PSP games?

Is it cause you didn't like them or if you'll be lost since you didn't finish them?

If its the former, you probably wont like Cold Steel, but if it's the latter, its a completely seperate story and characters from the PSP games so you'll be fine there.

Yes, but there's a lot of references to the to the Sky games that you might miss.

I wouldn't say a lot. They reference the Liberl crisis here and there, but its nothing major. And a character that played a large role in the PSP games shows up quite a bit here, but again, nothing major you're missing out on.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 37s38 seconds ago
That's when rolling guarantee for 2016 kicks in RT @MaioccoCSN: 49ers GM Trent Baalke said Colin Kaepernick will be on roster on April 1.

Ok so we now know Kap isnt leaving SF.

Another team not taking a QB in round 1?

Is it cause you didn't like them or if you'll be lost since you didn't finish them?

If its the former, you probably wont like Cold Steel, but if it's the latter, its a completely seperate story and characters from the PSP games so you'll be fine there.

I wouldn't say a lot. They reference the Liberl crisis here and there, but its nothing major. And a character that played a large role in the PSP games shows up quite a bit here, but again, nothing major you're missing out on.
I was just thinking about the story stuff. I enjoyed what I played of Trails in the Sky but I've never been great at finishing long RPGs on handhelds. I'm thinking of giving the series another shot eventually with ToCS but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a bunch of story connections. Thanks for the info!

ampere

The new Era of QB in the NFL!

http://i.imgur.com/9Gw7SDZ.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

"Jameis Wilson shocked that a professional athlete acts like a professional athlete"

Well, Wussle was the only QB there who was actually selected to the Pro-bowl...

[quote="8 X 11 Printer Paper, post: 196466903"]I think I'll stay out of politics threads until the election is over, or else I'll lose my sanity.[/QUOTE]

It must be hard being a Trump fan on Neogaf huh

I was just thinking about the story stuff. I enjoyed what I played of Trails in the Sky but I've never been great at finishing long RPGs on handhelds. I'm thinking of giving the series another shot eventually with ToCS but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a bunch of story connections. Thanks for the info!

I only played Trails in the Sky on PC since it's on steam. Loved it though. If ToSC was on steam I'd have paid for it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom