• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
usatsi_8972064_153192880_lowres.jpg

:jnc

Hey Mech...when is your birthday again?

Real talk, I have a Nicolas Cage pillow cover, it's actually on my pillow right now >_>

Greatest (weirdest) present ever lol

That's um really weird Rando.. You like him?

Oh fuck him then, I'm not paying for same day delivery

Speaking of delivery, I sent you some presents in Diablo. as well as MRSA and Weinke and I believe Mal too.. Now BG is getting the cold shoulder. Beat that bitch Malthael and unlocked adventure mode.. Yeah.

Roommate. I entered my room after coming home from break and Nic was staring me dead in the soul

It was like meeting god

Nic Cage as God.. and not Russell Rando? smh

i remember when you were cool

I remember when I wanted you to move down here so we can hang out, things change.

Speaking of delivery, I sent you some presents in Diablo. as well as MRSA and Weinke and I believe Mal too.. Now BG is getting the cold shoulder. Beat that bitch Malthael and unlocked adventure mode.. Yeah.

Awesome thanks friend, I might be able to play a bit tonight if you're down.

MRSA

Banned
I always have hw lol. I will get it done so I can try and get you leveled up too. MRSA is at 42 I believe so we need you to get roided up and we can all make fun of BG for being puny.

Fuck cowardly Baeg

So one of the girls at work was complaining that she can't get a date. I asked her if she wanted to get many beers when I get out. She said yes, pity fuck?

I always have hw lol. I will get it done so I can try and get you leveled up too. MRSA is at 42 I believe so we need you to get roided up and we can all make fun of BG for being puny.

lol alright but no rush, make sure you get the grades

Fuck cowardly Baeg

So one of the girls at work was complaining that she can't get a date. I asked her if she wanted to get many beers when I get out. She said yes, pity fuck?

I mean...why not?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck cowardly Baeg

As long as she's not overly clingy or emotional, go to town.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 2h2 hours ago
Jayson Braddock Retweeted Chris
Much higher ceiling IMO. Bortles always had Cutler mental mistakes in games. Wentz could be Big Ben. Sell out 4 him

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 2h2 hours ago
Jayson Braddock Retweeted Michael Ryan
If I was advising them, I would sellout for Wentz & even settle for Goff. Wentz special. Goff perfect fit for OB.

carson-wentz-ncaa-football-fcs-championship-jacksonville-state-vs-north-dakota-state-5-850x560.jpg

Not Cleveland!

MechDX

These are the tweets that people love to dig out in three years when they don't meet expectations.

We will never know his true potential if the Browns draft him. :(

He needs to go Eli on them if they take him. I have accepted the Texans are taking Hackenberg. Savage will be the favorite going into camp to start with Hack and Weeden as back ups

Gobias

Banned
We will never know his true potential if the Browns draft him. :(

He needs to go Eli on them if they take him. I have accepted the Texans are taking Hackenberg. Savage will be the favorite going into camp to start with Hack and Weeden as back ups

Don't worry if the Browns take him the Texans will be able to get the sloppy seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom