• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=196505954#post196505954

Zenefits’s new chief executive, David Sacks, last week banned alcohol in the office of the health-insurance brokerage startup as he tries to reverse its rambunctious culture, especially among sales staff.

But it wasn’t just drinking booze that gave the San Francisco headquarters a frat-house feel.

Last June, Emily Agin, the company’s director of real estate and workplace services, sent a note to San Francisco-based employees to cut out crude behavior, lest the company lose access to the building’s stairwells.

The email, reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, read in part:

“It has been brought to our attention by building management and Security that the stairwells are being used inappropriately....Cigarettes, plastic cups filled with beer, and several used condoms were found in the stairwell. Yes, you read that right. Do not use the stairwells to smoke, drink, eat, or have sex. Please respect building and company policy and use common sense...”

In a series of memos to staff this month, Mr. Sacks said it is important to cultivate a more mature work atmosphere befitting a company in the highly regulated health-insurance industry.

In a note to staff on Wednesday instituting a new alcohol policy, Mr. Sacks said “it is too difficult to define and parse what is ‘appropriate’ versus ‘inappropriate’ drinking in the office.”

Wuiji

Ohrenberger in week 1 of the Madden franchise. I have been informed he is a Pats fan...

raw

bionic77

Gameplay's amongst the best in the series. The story is pretty awful by JRPG stories/standards, but it's why start skipping cutscenes was invented.
I have only played the US FE games but I never thought the story was anything over then average in any of them.

It's the incredibly addictive gameplay that keeps me coming back.

bionic77

He said he needed a lot of lube cause they don't get wet on their own.
I don't fuck with prostitutes but man some of them have to do the worst shit to make a living.

The ones who have sex with guys like Tabris and other people with disabilities that are unable to get free pussy are all better people than any of us. I am not sure what Tebow or the Bible says about that, but I am pretty sure these people are going straight to heaven.

I don't fuck with prostitutes but man some of them have to do the worst shit to make a living.

The ones who have sex with guys like Tabris and other people with disabilities that are unable to get free pussy are all better people than any of us. I am not sure what Tebow or the Bible says about that, but I am pretty sure these people are going straight to heaven.

Well Jesus was best friends with a hooker so I am sure Tebow approves.

bionic77

Its going to be hilarious to see Mech talk himself into RG3.

"Guys the Houston Chronicle (not sure if that is really their paper) is saying that the coaches are amazed RG3's improvement! They said off the record that he slides like a pro baseball player and reads a defense as well as any other qb in the league!"

Hey Darkest/SkLA, so I got this breakdown of all QBs they broke down every pass play and did a nice write up, here is the chart for him. I'll post the write up in a bit. I have the breakdowns for all the other QBs, if anyone else is interested let me know and I'll post that QB, I don't want to post the entire PDF because the dude worked hard on it so if you're interested in just buying it go here http://presnapreads.com/pre-order-the-2016-pre-snap-reads-quarterback-catalogue/

Edit: Write Up:

Hey Darkest/SkLA, so I got this breakdown of all QBs they broke down every pass play and did a nice write up, here is the chart for him. I'll post the write up in a bit. I have the breakdowns for all the other QBs, if anyone else is interested let me know and I'll post that QB, I don't want to post the entire PDF because the dude worked hard on it so if you're interested in just buying it go here http://presnapreads.com/pre-order-the-2016-pre-snap-reads-quarterback-catalogue/

Do Sammy B!

Draxal

I have only played the US FE games but I never thought the story was anything over then average in any of them.

It's the incredibly addictive gameplay that keeps me coming back.

The other games american released games have stronger stories, but the gameplay here is really tight, much improved over awakening. I preferred Awakening's characters, but everything else is better in this game.

Draxal

Do you have any tips for when to attempt kid paralogues or is it just trial and error?

They're based on the chapter. So if you're around chapter 13, you will fight against mostly unpromoted guys and some level 2 promotes. If you do it around chapter 18, you'll do it against mostly low level promoted guys. If you do it around chapter 22, mostly medium level promoted guys.

If you're doing birthright I'd wait until you get Ryoma and Scarlet, Ryoma's pretty much a god in this game.

Hunter S.

I am pretty sure without prostitutes Tabris would be a mass murderer.

He does live in Seattle after all.

MechDX

Its going to be hilarious to see Mech talk himself into RG3.

"Guys the Houston Chronicle (not sure if that is really their paper) is saying that the coaches are amazed RG3's improvement! They said off the record that he slides like a pro baseball player and reads a defense as well as any other qb in the league!"

Nope. He will be in the same boat as Hoyer. Terrible choice.

Hindl

Goddamnit my FE shipping shouldn't be here till Friday. I also got a deal on the new 3DS but that probably won't arrive until next week

Edit: Write Up:
Good stuff, I greatly enjoyed reading that! I agree with just about all of it, it's so difficult to know how much of the blame falls on Tannehill when the offense is so dysfunctional in other areas. I am past the point of expecting improvement with new coaching staffs but hopefully they prove me wrong next season.

Hey Darkest/SkLA, so I got this breakdown of all QBs they broke down every pass play and did a nice write up, here is the chart for him. I'll post the write up in a bit. I have the breakdowns for all the other QBs, if anyone else is interested let me know and I'll post that QB, I don't want to post the entire PDF because the dude worked hard on it so if you're interested in just buying it go here

Wilson por favor

squicken

Good stuff Chris. The dying passes were very evident early in the year for Bradford. He wasn't using his legs and it killed his velocity and accuracy. He corrected it as the year went on, luckily. The more I read about the dysfunctional team, though, the more I'm in agreement that Chip needed to be fired. He knows offense but I'm not sure he can properly lead

Browns Hue Jackson: "We are absolutely going to draft for need no matter what, fuck BPA!".

Good stuff Chris. The dying passes were very evident early in the year for Bradford. He wasn't using his legs and it killed his velocity and accuracy. He corrected it as the year went on, luckily. The more I read about the dysfunctional team, though, the more I'm in agreement that Chip needed to be fired. He knows offense but I'm not sure he can properly lead

Et tu squicken?

They're based on the chapter. So if you're around chapter 13, you will fight against mostly unpromoted guys and some level 2 promotes. If you do it around chapter 18, you'll do it against mostly low level promoted guys. If you do it around chapter 22, mostly medium level promoted guys.

If you're doing birthright I'd wait until you get Ryoma and Scarlet, Ryoma's pretty much a god in this game.
So the paralogues scale based on when you achieve the S rank or they unlock based on you having the S rank and reaching a certain story chapter?

For instance I have paralogue 2 unlocked right now and it's unpromoted guys with a few low level promoted guys. I'm up to Chapter 12 in the story. Did the paralogue scale based on my story chapter or will it always have these enemies and always unlock before Chapter 12?

Sorry if my questions are confusing!

Draxal

So the paralogues scale based on when you achieve the S rank or they unlock based on you having the S rank and reaching a certain story chapter?

For instance I have paralogue 2 unlocked right now and it's unpromoted guys with a few low level promoted guys. I'm up to Chapter 12 in the story. Did the paralogue scale based on my story chapter or will it always have these enemies and always unlock before Chapter 12?

Sorry if my questions are confusing!

It's always based on Story Chapter, if you attempt that paralogue now you'll mostly fight unpromoted units, if you do it later you fight more promoted units.

Wilson por favor

Coming up, it's the last one I'll do for now.

Good stuff, I greatly enjoyed reading that! I agree with just about all of it, it's so difficult to know how much of the blame falls on Tannehill when the offense is so dysfunctional in other areas. I am past the point of expecting improvement with new coaching staffs but hopefully they prove me wrong next season.

Despite what the Dolphins think, we are in rebuild mode and I'll keep my expectations in check, Gase has 3 years before I considering buying into anything.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't a big fan of his, maybe he'll learn from his mistakes though.

UH is legit. They'll be taken care of for next year.

Hmmm... Suh got a $28.6 M cap charge...

Dolphins are (stupidly) restructuring it down to $10M

Hindl

Yeah I gotta agree. I was and still am a big Chip fan. I think his system can work in the NFL, and if he gets the right people around him, and listens to them, then he'll be successful. But with how split the team apparently was, it was right for him to go. I'll be watching what he does in SF though

Yeah I gotta agree. I was and still am a big Chip fan. I think his system can work in the NFL, and if he gets the right people around him, and listens to them, then he'll be successful. But with how split the team apparently was, it was right for him to go. I'll be watching what he does in SF though

I would have rather kept Chip and gotten rid of the pussies who were against him.

Drakeon

Bay Area guys I read (Kawakami/Middlekauf) seem pretty convinced that Baalke is lying and Kaep is on the outs with the team

I don't really trust Kawakami. If it was Barrows/Maiocco, I'd give it more credit. To be fair, I havent checked in with what they are saying recently.

Draxal

I guess it makes sense, they want you to be able to play them whenever you unlock them. It was kind of weird in Awakening how varied and seemingly random the difficulty of the paralogues was.

Awakening's difficulty was based on the join level of the parent that's linked to the kid. The earlier the parent joined, the easier that kid's paralogue was. Since Cherche was the last linked parent to join, she got the hardest chapter.

Awakening's difficulty was based on the join level of the parent that's linked to the kid. The earlier the parent joined, the easier that kid's paralogue was. Since Cherche was the last linked parent to join, she got the hardest chapter.
That's right, I had totally forgotten about that. I think I still prefer how they're doing it in Fates, at least in theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom