• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

I think I might have made the best sandwich ever and mixed mayo with siracha and sweet chile sauce to spread on it. I should be on chopped with my improvisational skills.

Thought i saw news today, didn't the NFLPA successfully raise cap this year by 50 mil? FA going to be real interesting this year! Hope the Bengals can use this to retain secondary and maybe one of our two receivers.

BigAT

Thought i saw news today, didn't the NFLPA successfully raise cap this year by 50 mil? FA going to be real interesting this year! Hope the Bengals can use this to retain secondary and maybe one of our two receivers.

The cap got raised by $1.5M as result, not $50 million...

Burfict spoke for first time today since playoff. Vows to change game: <del>hit em high, hit em high, hit em high,</del> hit em low, hit em low, hit em low.

Edit: What is GAF strikethrough?

Burfict spoke for first time today. Vows to change game: <del>hit em high, hit em high, hit em high,</del> hit em low, hit em low, hit em low.

Edit: What is GAF strikethrough?

["strike"] ["/strike"] Minus the quotation marks

Example: The Panthers QB dove for the ball at the biggest moment in the biggest game of his life

zR8t7VU.jpg

squicken

Reading that the Bills may not be able to franchise tag Glenn b/c of cap issues. That's not a very good team to have cap problems. Especially with the need to open the bank up for Tyrod next year

RBH

img25169384.jpg

dante-fowler-jr-fight-video-baby-mama.png

A video of a fight featuring an NFL player showed up on TMZ Tuesday, but Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler wasn’t one of the people throwing punches.

He left that to two women, believed to be his girlfriend and the mother of his child, near the elevator of an apartment complex in Florida. Fowler watches the two women fight for a period of time before eventually separating them as displayed in a series of still shots from the video.

Police were not called, but the video went public and that meant statements from Fowler, the Jaguars and the NFL on Tuesday.

“I am embarrassed and have apologized for my actions to everyone involved,” Fowler said in a statement. “As a family, we have been dealing with this moment and the conflict that led to it since this occurred. The video surfacing is a sad reminder that emotions got the best of all of us. I take 100 percent responsibility for everything that happened.”

The Jaguars said Fowler brought the incident to their attention before the video was released and called “violence of this type against others is unacceptable in our society and to our organization.” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy called the images on the video “disturbing” and said the league would review the incident.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rrassed-about-family-fight-captured-on-video/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom