• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. I have lived in Philly, San Francisco, Las Vegas, 2 different cities in New Hampshire, and without a doubt Philly was the best by far. Just so much to see and do, so many great food options. Great schools, it is just such a great place to raise a family. Plus my kids will get to know all their aunts and uncles and such being in Philly.

Maybe in the suburbs. In the city the schools are a disaster. The schools and the business taxes are the only thing holding the city back from an explosion in population and jobs.

Maybe in the suburbs. In the city the schools are a disaster. The schools and the business taxes are the only thing holding the city back from an explosion in population and jobs.

I taught at Central which was a fantastic school. Plus there are several over very highly rated school in Philly. Coming from Las Vegas which is dead last in education Philly seems like a fucking utopia. I have had nightmares about my kids going to school in Vegas.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Business Insider: Taco Bell is one of the best options for finding healthy fast-food

Iol10Ot.jpg

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 21m21 minutes ago
Todd Bowles says no decision yet for #Jets on franchise tag for Mo Wilkerson.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 6m6 minutes ago
Jets' Maccagnan: it's "not outside realm of possibilities" they keep Wilkerson + 2 young DEs long term but that's a significant investment.

Wilkerson hits the market and the Giants will pounce in a heartbeat. I still doubt that they let him walk...

jmdajr

Well two crunchy tacos are only like 300 calories and 30 grams of carbs.

Not the best mind you, but no doubt better than the damage of a Big Mac.

Plus beans will always be better for you than fries.

Striker

Wilkerson hits the market and the Giants will pounce in a heartbeat. I still doubt that they let him walk...
Kimberley A. MartinVerified account

Maccagnan said Snacks and Mo are "both options" for franchise tag, but he doesn't want to tip his hand #jets

....Damon Harrison also a FA for them, and would be a big loss.

Draxal

Kimberley A. MartinVerified account

Maccagnan said Snacks and Mo are "both options" for franchise tag, but he doesn't want to tip his hand #jets

....Damon Harrison also a FA for them, and would be a big loss.

Damon Harrison is a primo NYG target.

MechDX

I would bring Demeco back on a vet minimum with incentives deal as a back up at ILB.

That's just my heart talking and won't happen. I would bring him back before Andre

Striker

Damon Harrison is a primo NYG target.
How much do you pay him? He is a tremendous space eater and would make running inside impossible, but I wonder how much money he is looking for.

Note, Spags sort of ran some 3-4 in packages last season. He isn't a bad fit necessarily. Hankins and Harrison would be a nice duo. Too bad the DE situation is in dire shape.

This doesn't have anything to do with Kiko. DeMeco can only play Mike and with Hicks' emergence, it really doesn't make sense to keep DeMeco as a backup for $4.5 million.

I cant see them cutting an ILB that can still play and only saves them a few million because a rookie looked good for a few games before being seriously injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom