• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
S618BDc.jpg

xia pls

The Panthers got legitimately robbed by cheaters that year

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 1m1 minute ago
Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley said he met last night (informally) with the #giants. Not on their official interview list #NFLCombine
More

He says he's willing to play RT for whatever team drafts him, too.

WedgeX

Banned
EZ, the Tigers signed Casey McGehee for third base depth, thoughts?

In other news. Found out yesterday that I was accepted into Georgetown for a master's program! Gonna get that Jesuit education yet.

RBH

?

Why would the Green Bay Packers hurt me? I mean, some of their fans don't take too kindly to folks that look like me, but other than that I am generally agreeable to them.

The list of teams I hate is really short. Y'all know them both

1) Duke
2) Boston Red Sox

Got it!

eznark

Banned
?

Why would the Green Bay Packers hurt me? I mean, some of their fans don't take too kindly to folks that look like me, but other than that I am generally agreeable to them.

The list of teams I hate is really short. Y'all know them both

Ah, didn't realize you were a bandwagoner, figured you for a guy who was watching when Dom Capers wasn't getting rings in Carolina. Probably born after 98?

I am ok with civil rights so we must part ways with our dear friend.
wut? people have the most bizarre misconceptions on libertarianism.

Ah, didn't realize you were a bandwagoner, figured you for a guy who was watching when Dom Capers wasn't getting rings in Carolina. Probably born after 98?

wut? people have the most bizarre misconceptions on libertarianism.

I give zero fucks about Dom Capers lol

c'mon ez, you're a better troll than that

bionic77

McDonald's coffee is like the least offensive thing they swerve
I always liked their fries.

If we get my kids McDonalds (for some reason all kids seem to like that garbage) the only thing I can stomach on their menu is the fries. Thanks to Jak I might be looking into the 25 cent coffee too!

JABEE

I listened to that whole thing and I still dont understand what his point was. He said both guys are unproven so take the cheaper guy, but Micheal B and a bunch of callers rightly pointed out Bradfrord played well during the 2nd half last year all things considered, while RGIII's team gave up on him due to a myriad of different reasons.
I really dont think QB is a position where you want the cheapest possible option.

We are trying to move back, but yes my wife and I have already discussed moving out there and staying at my moms house while we try to find a place. Hopefully no more surprises when it comes to homes.

City or suburbs? Jersey is nice.

Pepiope

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaroCSN 1h1 hour ago
Roseman says building up the o-line through the draft is a priority.

That's Mah GM!

City or suburbs? Jersey is nice.

Not sure, my mom is in Langhorne so most likely there at first.

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaroCSN 1h1 hour ago
Roseman says building up the o-line through the draft is a priority.

That's Mah GM!

Jnc. Of course they are looking to improve the ol. Such a stupid thing to say. All Howie does now is try to score points by taking shots at chip. I can't wait for the day this organization is free of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom