• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Asshole and Hilary officially live in NY, hell both of them live in my damn county.

So you aren't a supporter of Trump..

anyway.. How's that working out there? Do you see supporters of both.

wut? people have the most bizarre misconceptions on libertarianism.

Blame the Pauls Ez.

Voting libertarian is throwing away your vote and not voting against the GoP

So basically bionic is right, god that feels awful to say

Bionic, you can save Ciao's soul. Convert him

On a scale from Wienke to Slo how white is it?

I... don't know which way is the lowest paper.

Pepiope

Not sure, my mom is in Langhorne so most likely there at first.

Jnc. Of course they are looking to improve the ol. Such a stupid thing to say. All Howie does now is try to score points by taking shots at chip. I can't wait for the day this organization is free of him.
You gotta admit Howie has been great so far this off-season.

He's even gonna get Bradford back for cheap!

Speculation about Cowboys signing Eric Weddle...I approve. With Scandrick back, Byron Jones in his second year, and Eric Weddle replacing somebody like Wilcox, our secondary would be stacked.

Draft a DE with the 4th pick and we're in business. The offense cannot carry this team all the way to the SB. We need a top-tier D and just a few years out from being god awful we are right there. Marinelli da gawd

You gotta admit Howie has been great so far this off-season.

He's even gonna get Bradford back for cheap!
Howie has done nothing so far this offseason except for make moves any other gm would make. If anything he really overpaid curry. We will see if he can get Cox on a reasonable deal or not. I don't trust him to lock up Bradford at all. Seriously fuck Howie. Such a fucking peice of shit. Can't wait until both he and dougie are long gone.

Pepiope

Howie has done nothing so far this offseason except for make moves any other gm would make. If anything he really overpaid curry. We will see if he can get Cox on a reasonable deal or not. I don't trust him to lock up Bradford at all. Seriously fuck Howie. Such a fucking peice of shit. Can't wait until both he and dougie are long gone.
You're not going to sign Cox for a reasonable deal. He was arguably the best lineman in the NFL in a 3-4 D. He's gonna to be a beast this year.

But really, you're stuck with Howie. You're stuck with Doug. Howie is perfectly fine, I never had a problem with Howie, and I hope even if he fails as a GM, he stays handling all the contracts.

Doug was an underwhelming hire, but he's put together a great staff, so you can't really say anything bad about him either thus far.

I stand corrected, the only mistake he's made thus far:

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 1h1 hour ago
Pederson said that he anticipates Mark Sanchez returning as a backup QB. Under contract. Need two QBs.

MechDX

I am really happy he finally wrote this. This has been long overdue.

He's more or less my favorite writer at the Chronicle.

Houston media are either stupid, spineless or a combination of both. When one does speak out against the team McNairs ninjas make them vanish.

I loved PatDStat from State of the Texans blog but recently he seems to not call them out as much and if I didn't know better, "tote the company line". My guess is they threatened to revoke his press credentials

Smith can call them out as he isn't the prime reporter covering the team, McClain is and he is a bona fide homer for the team and the organization uses him for controlled leaks

Hindl

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaroCSN 1h1 hour ago
Roseman says building up the o-line through the draft is a priority.

That's Mah GM!

There's plenty of talent available in the later rounds. I just don't know what to do at 13. Trade back a few spaces to recoup a second? If that's the case I'd probably go Conklin or Stanley with that pick to shore up the O Line immediately. But there's so much D Line talent that's available that I'm not sure the Eagles should pass it up. Our D Line is already set to be pretty stacked with Curry, Cox, Logan and Graham, with Barwin rotating in. But if we got someone like Nkemdiche or A'shawn Robinson to rotate in with them? That would really help Schwartz establish the defense as a force. So I could see goin D Line in the first instead. And bulking up the defense will have a much greater immediate impact than building our O Line.

bionic77

Climate change, bro. Get used to fuckery!
I prefer to think that this is Obama's fault (I learned this from my retarded friends on Facebook who are now supporting trump) and that everything will be ok again once we elect a religious white man to be president again.

The overnight snow here in StL was ridiculous. Dense as hell, tree branches and power lines down all over the place.

Walking to lunch was like being under snow mortar fire

Well that sounds like fun. So far, I still have power. I'm lucky.

Why would Hue allow this? I blame BG.

He is a coward in Diablo and was too cowardly to try and prevent this. Damn it BG.

I prefer to think that this is Obama's fault (I learned this from my retarded friends on Facebook who are now supporting trump) and that everything will be ok again once we elect a religious white man to be president again.
The fact that Trump would be considered religious boggles the mind.

bionic77

Well that sounds like fun. So far, I still have power. I'm lucky.

He is a coward in Diablo and was too cowardly to try and prevent this. Damn it BG.

The fact that Trump would be considered religious boggles the mind.
These morons act like the world ended 8 years ago.

I am always tempted to ask why they are so angry but I never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom