• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I thought it was 30%. Not that is much better..

And 70% want the Confederate Flag back up on state capitals

a third want to ban LGBT individuals from entering the country..

You know "Make America Great Again".. Smh.
Close to 20% didn't agree with stopping slavery and another 17% just couldn't make up their mind on this tough issue from over a hundred years ago.

I added them up.

Seriously fuck anyone that supports Trump.

Floyd supports trump and cruz

You know.. I was going to actually compliment Florida Gatas because they aren't as fucked as Tennessee is with that Butch Jones story. (Fuck him, and fuck you if you support him).

But with this slander.. No. I was going to be nice Gata, I really was. But you ruined that.

Emmitt smith would be proud

You're a Cowboys fan now FMT? You and Chris can be bandwagon buddies.

Fuck Ewing
Fuck Houston
Fuck Sprewell

And damn Mashburn didn't play well until he went to Charlotte

Knicks_-_CHI_Red_Text_Uncensored_black_large.jpg

cCl88bP.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jamie: Still waiting on Megatron? Theories as to why

Theory 1: Johnson is in fact having second thoughts. Time away from football has made him realize how much he’d miss football and (perhaps) how good the Lions could be if all of their offensive weapons return in 2016.

That said, Johnson is one of the most highly regarded, highly respected athletes I’ve ever covered. There seem to be rumors and dark sides to every athlete, not Johnson. From management to PR to teammates to media to fans, everyone has nothing but good things to say about Calvin Johnson. It’s hard for me to envision a scenario where he tells Caldwell and Matthew Stafford that he’s retiring, then a few months later finds a way to skip town and play for another team

The longer this thing drags out, the most likely scenario is that Johnson is eventually going to decide to return.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...still-waiting-megatron-theories-why/80782538/

Great article and if Megatron does not have some sort of formal announcement by Friday, I think he's coming back for one more season.

MechDX

It's unbelievable to me that this column is getting so much play. He literally says "just draft anyone anywhere and stick with him!"

How insightful!

He states what the fans are feeling. in 14 years 5 QBs drafted total, one on the first round. Only thing close to a hit is the Bengals killer TJ Yates and he just torments one team.

Then again I can see how you could be salty about that one.

Line_HTX

So before that article you didn't know the Texans needed a quarterback? Because that's the extent of the "insight" provided.

No, of course I knew they needed a quarterback. They should've drafted one last year, if not the year before. I was only hoping for the best of this past season and of course it wasn't good enough.

Don't act like I was content with all that happened. Sure, I hoped for the best out of a mediocre situation, but eventually it was the organization's fault for continuously not putting enough emphasis on quarterback and the offense in general.

eznark

Banned
He states what the fans are feeling. in 14 years 5 QBs drafted total, one on the first round. Only thing close to a hit is the Bengals killer TJ Yates and he just torments one team.

Then again I can see how you could be salty about that one.

No, of course I knew they needed a quarterback. They should've drafted one last year, if not the year before. I was only hoping for the best of this past season and of course it wasn't good enough.

Don't act like I was content with all that happened. Sure, I hoped for the best out of a mediocre situation, but eventually it was the organization's fault for continuously not putting enough emphasis on quarterback and the offense in general.

So I guess I don't understand why this resonated so much with you. Do you guys think the owner doesn't know they need a QB? I mean they've brought in 3 guys they thought would start for them over the past couple years in Fitzgerald, Hoyer and Mallet.

What exactly is this column saying that hasn't been said a billion times by anyone who has casually glanced at the Texans roster over the past three years?

Line_HTX

So I guess I don't understand why this resonated so much with you. Do you guys think the owner doesn't know they need a QB? I mean they've brought in 3 guys they thought would start for them over the past couple years in Fitzgerald, Hoyer and Mallet.

What exactly is this column saying that hasn't been said a billion times by anyone who has casually glanced at the Texans roster over the past three years?

I think it's because it's coming from someone in our local media that's not the radio like original Texan Seth Payne that's not tone deaf like management is. Sure, it's great to build up a defense and get all these defensive pieces, but there is not the same effort to do the same to bolster the offense. Can't have a good defense if you cannot score consistently.

Mech or squicken, I hope y'all saw the video footage of Seth's rant about Smith. Shit was neat.

MechDX

2016 NFL Combine: 25 things to know

Don't I know you? Next-gen NFL hopefuls

1. LB Ian Seau, Nevada: Junior Seau's nephew transferred from Kansas State and might not be drafted until the final rounds, but his bloodlines and 18 total sacks the past two seasons make this Seau worth a ring.

2. OT Pearce Slater, San Diego State: Jackie Slater's son is 6-7, 340-plus with a wingspan of 85 inches. Only Baylor defensive end Shawn Oakman (6-7, 270, nearly 11-inch hands and 84¼-inch wingspan) can look the "little" Slater in the eye this week.

3. OT Brandon Shell, South Carolina: Former Raiders coach and Pro Football Hall of Fame offensive tackle Art Shell is the uncle of Brandon Shell, who just turned 24.

4. FB Derek Watt, Wisconsin: He's not invited to the event but here's a hunch: J.J.'s little brother will be in camp with the Houston Texans in Bill O'Brien's offense, which employs a fullback.

5. QB Stephen Rivers, Northwestern State: By way of LSU and Vanderbilt, Rivers wants to chase the dream of joining big brother Philip Rivers in the NFL. After going to the NFLPA all-star game and Arizona regional combine, he wasn't invited to Indy.

Eh, hope not. needs to go elsewhere and get out of his brothers shadow

MechDX

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 23m23 minutes ago
Strangest interview question I've heard a NFL team ask a prospect so far: Do you find your mother attractive? #NFLCombine

:jnc

"What if I gave you a brick?" was not as creepy at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom