• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

ShE6NXL.gif

tUOfjDK.gif

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
The message teams are receiving this week: DeMarco Murray still not happy in Philly. Trading him will be difficult, but #Eagles will listen.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
DeMarco Murray's affinity for DAL is evident. So is his $13M cap hit for #Eagles. Plenty to work out. Teams know his situation is unsettled

Remember when Eagles GAF was praising Chip for this signing?

Yeah, me neither ......

MechDX

602, 10 whole carries more than Zeke Elliott

Different type of runner. Noticed I said "north-south", slam into the middle type. That is not zeke

Because you know there isn't no history of Saban using the Shit out of his players and they bust in the NFL

Mech missing out on quality xbox live chat right now.

"How'd your date with the married bird go?"

"which one?"

"How many married women are you going out with?!"

"...two?"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Different type of runner. Noticed I said "north-south", slam into the middle type. That is not zeke

Because you know there isn't no history of Saban using the Shit out of his players and they bust in the NFL
Talking about players with injuries, or a vague "too many miles" statement?

This a Trent Truck thing? Until this season, Alabama has been a 2-3 rb rotation.

Soroc

I don't watch college ball but does anyone have any insight into RB Dan Lasko from Cal? Seems to be projected for around the 4th round and his highlights look alright. Wondering if he would be a good fit for the Jets in the 4th round. Does anyone think he can transition to a starting role at the NFL level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom