• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I'd be really scared to take Smith if he has nerve damage, especially if he is going to miss a whole season as well. Marcus Lattimore was never the same.

ampere

We all know how Xia feels about ballpark food items with 3000 calories or more. He makes frequent threads about them to remind his bribers what he likes

LJ11

I'd be really scared to take Smith if he has nerve damage, especially if he is going to miss a whole season as well. Marcus Lattimore was never the same.

Considering that he relied tremendously on his athleticism, still learning the position but ran like WR, yeah, you'd have to be extremely skeptical. If the dude gets back to 90%, cool, still a better athlete than you'll get on average at the position, but if he doesn't? What's the point? He thrived because he was a better athlete than just about anyone on the field, not because of his technique or his instincts. See ball, hit ball. That's what Smith was.

RBH

Streets ain't safe

image.php

bionic77

Who the fuck invented fashion?

My friends wife spent $5k on shoes so far this year. With that much money you could buy the entire state of Florida and have money left over for dinner!

RBH/Rando he is a doctor btw. So prepare your anuses!

brentech

My friends wife spent $5k on shoes so far this year. With that much money you could buy the entire state of Florida and have money left over for dinner!

You think you can just Walt Disney that state?

This is why you wife hippy chicks. Not materialistic, love to cook, great moms, love to get crazy in the sack.

Greg

I probably spent 500 dollars on shoes in my entire life

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm surprised bionic hasn't jumped into the Steph Curry thread yet given all the Jordan discussion going on in there.

RBH

I must tread softly :(

bionic77

I must tread softly :(
I am by no means an expert but from what I have learned from over a decade of FMT you have to work your anus up to it.

Start with something small and increase it every day. Before you know if you will be able to handle $2k shoes because they needed to change shit up the week after they bought $1k shoes for some stupid party without breaking a sweat!

BigAT

Salary cap set. $12M more than last year.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
The NFL and NFLPA have finalized a 2016 salary cap of a $155.27 million per team, per sources.

I am by no means an expert but from what I have learned from over a decade of FMT you have to work your anus up to it.

Start with something small and increase it every day. Before you know if you will be able to handle $2k shoes because they needed to change shit up the week after they bought $1k shoes for some stupid party without breaking a sweat!

Has that really happened to you Bionic?

Not $5k in 2 months bad.

She does buy a lot of hideously expensive shit though but never that much in shoes in such a short time!
I was going to say if that were true, the hell are you with her for unless she has a lot of redeeming values for you to put up with spending 5 grand on shoes.

MechDX

Cap set at $155+ million for next season.

Texans have 32 million available and can get to nearly 40 with 3 expected cuts not including Foster or Hoyer. Cut those two add 11 milllion more.

ampere

Cap set at $155+ million for next season.

Texans have 32 million available and can get to nearly 40 with 3 expected cuts not including Foster or Hoyer. Cut those two add 11 milllion more.

Why would you cut your starting QB

Say hello to the darkness Mech

I'm stuck in tonight nursing a knee injury.

I wanted to play a game, something low-key. I'm a fan of point & click so I just got Indiana Jones: The Fate of Atlantis off GOG for $1.49. This game came out in like 1992, anybody played it? I've got a sixer of founders and not shit to do so hopefully it's fun.

bionic77

I was going to say if that were true, the hell are you with her for unless she has a lot of redeeming values for you to put up with spending 5 grand on shoes.
I just bitch about it but she and I can buy whatever we want. I am just naturally cheap so as I get older I like to bitch about shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm stuck in tonight nursing a knee injury.

I wanted to play a game, something low-key. I'm a fan of point & click so I just got Indiana Jones: The Fate of Atlantis off GOG for $1.49. This game came out in like 1992, anybody played it? I've got a sixer of founders and not shit to do so hopefully it's fun.

Probably the best of the LucasArts adventures.

There will be a point where the game will give you the option to take 1 of 3 different paths, which all play differently until the end section. Try to have a save file right before so that you can quickly load and play the other paths after beating it so you don't have to redo the beginning all the time. Though you may want to, as I believe a few of the puzzles at the beginning have multiple solutions if you want to try getting around it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom