• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Good for Romo, his convention got shut down last year because it was in Vegas and the NFL doesn't approve of nfl events near gambling (lol) but he pointed out that Gronk had his STD cruise and there was gambling aboard and the NFL didn't say a word.

Hey now!!!

We're still waiting on the results to come back...

Chip Kelly's corpse still at the Combine

giphy.gif

LOL

He looks like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. His handlers need to pick him up.

MechDX

NFL Rumors: Joey Bosa, Draft, Colts, & Cowboys https://t.co/bJbPliOrFR
#NFL

Mentions Cook and Hack had impressive interviews at the combine. Goff had rumored bad interviews and Wentz blew people away.

1st round QBs draft position will be a complete crapshoot

I'd love being right, but not at the expense of the team.

The truth is, I watch Flacco every week, and most people watched him in the playoffs. Playoff Flacco was something special that we're likely to never see again.

You mean the Chuck It and Fuck It to get a DPI Flacco? Horrible to cough up $120M for a guy who didn't complete many of those bombs... and won the Super Bowl because that asshat from Denver didn't play deep enough for a Hail Mary.

There was so much luck and bullshit in that Raven run it's simply unbelievable that Ozzie blew his load signing him to that contract.

cdyhybrid

You mean the Chuck It and Fuck It to get a DPI Flacco? Horrible to cough up $120M for a guy who didn't complete many of those bombs... and won the Super Bowl because that asshat from Denver didn't play deep enough for a Hail Mary.

There was so much luck and bullshit in that Raven run it's simply unbelievable that Ozzie blew his load signing him to that contract.
It was a modern-day offensive revolution. Eat your heart out, Chip.

I'd love being right, but not at the expense of the team.

The truth is, I watch Flacco every week, and most people watched him in the playoffs. Playoff Flacco was something special that we're likely to never see again.

How were you so certain he didnt just turn the corner?

With Russell I was kind of the same way. I loved that we were winning but I wasn't ready to jump on the Russell bandwagon like 99% of the city after week like 10 of his rookie year.

I had to observe an entire year first then i was like i liked the kid but still wouldn't have put him above Luck. Of course his second year changed everything....

How were you so certain he didnt just turn the corner?

Turn the corner from a C level average QB to the best QB of all time? No, I accepted what it was. A run of solid play with some good (bad) DPI calls and defensive mistakes.

Then we just straight whooped the Niners in the superbowl because they were a lesser team.

Turn the corner from a C level average QB to the best QB of all time? No, I accepted what it was. A run of solid play with some good (bad) DPI calls and defensive mistakes.

Then we just straight whooped the Niners in the superbowl because they were a lesser team.

Man, if only Rahim Moore had played deeper in the divisional round... The Broncos may have been sitting on four Super Bowl championships.

Hindl

Seems like Wentz was the star of the Combine. The next QB of Cleve

e:

If the money's right I'd have Sam back. But these rumors about signing him near the high range of what he expected? Fuck that gotta move on. I'll have faith in Howies cap skills

Totally true. That entire game was fantastic, but people only remember that play.

It was the best game I've ever been to. Big plays on both sides, double overtime, freezing cold. I walked out of that stadium knowing that that will be the best game I'll ever attend. I also walked out looking for the nearest drinking establishment so that I could warm up while drinking shots and complaining about the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom