• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

bionic :((((((

I will continue championing the truth of frauds of the Pats and Brady

Good choice Sir. Good men fight and die to do true good in the world.

Bionic is martyr of truth!

508989694.jpg

effzee

He's getting paid $16 million next year. Why would anyone give up an asset for someone that A) is going to be released and B) will cost far more than if you signed him off the scrap heap?

Exactly. Its like when Eagles put out that they had had it with Desean and were going to cut him if no one traded for him.

Well then no team wanted to trade for him they just waited until he was cut. I bet 6-7 teams are interested/will look into RG3 the minute he is released.

Chip Kelly's corpse still at the Combine

giphy.gif

Miss him :(

Who to believe? Les thinks its all to set up the fans and say "we tried" yet Banner and others think its all but a matter of time.

I am find either way. Don't care what they pay him cause with Howie one guarantee is that deal will be cap friendly and set up so they can't sign other players.

I'd still like for them to draft a QB, even as high as #13, or make a move for RG3 (once released) or Kaep (if he gets released or moved).

Overall I'd still take Kaep for a 3rd-4th round pick over Bradford.

Milchjon

Flatmate has a Mexican exchange student over

I can understand Trump now. Trejo, Dega, get your boy

Just kidding. But they basically forced that mezcal in me :-(

squicken

Who to believe? Les thinks its all to set up the fans and say "we tried" yet Banner and others think its all but a matter of time.

I am find either way. Don't care what they pay him cause with Howie one guarantee is that deal will be cap friendly and set up so they can't sign other players.

I'd still like for them to draft a QB, even as high as #13, or make a move for RG3 (once released) or Kaep (if he gets released or moved).

I would trust Banner more just b/c I think he's plugged in better than Les. Not sure going with Daniel and Sanchez is viewed as a great alternative for the Eagles

MechDX

He will be a thug now. Only a small amount of marijuana can send you to jail in Texas. He will be dropping the soap in no time...

Busted in Arizona and was with Damrious Randall from the Packers.

In honesty he is probably released or traded now. Team is a bunch of fucking boy scouts

gutshot

Apparently Les has changed his tune and now thinks the Eagles are serious about resigning Bradford.

Apparently the Eagles and Bradford agreed to a deal. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fake account, bro.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Watt has a mentality that only 5% of NFL players have. That dude lives, breathes, eats and poops football. He's a student of the game.

Why didn't that show while he was in college? If his tape had matched his measurables, he'd have been the first pick, no question. It just shows that the draft is an imperfect process.

Les Bowen ✔ ‎@LesBowen
I’ve been a bit of a skeptic on question of how hard the Eagles are trying to get Bradford signed, but I’m told they are making a real push.

Les Bowen ✔ ‎@LesBowen
Another thing I had doubted was how much Bradford camp wanted him here. I’m told they see this as a good situation going forward, no issue

:)

I'm gonna Call It: he saw what Cousins was asking for ($19mil/yr) and asked the Eagles for the same, and got it

Ball's in your court, DC: do you wanna be fake elite and real broke too, or do you want Romo to have a new backup plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom