• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Wait, Bionic ate a ban for a single post in that Brady thread but Tabris didn't despite having many more posts, each of which was arguably worse than Bionic's single one?

MRSA

Banned
022916-king2-cp.jpg

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/704380212255944704

Raiders about equality.

Geez you can get a 16 year at Costco for $50 bucks. 34 more years is tantamount to $24,949.00

Just because something is old doesn't mean it's good. Some times it even means it's bad. It's easy to get your whiskey over oaked. It's also easy for it to lose too much potency to be able to bottle. It's actually very hard to age things for 50 years and still have a viable product at the end.

they got bionic?

The pats took him :( we must avenge him!

Geez you can get a 16 year at Costco for $50 bucks. 34 more years is tantamount to $24,949.00

Hmmm buy now and in 34 years profit!

I want the Balvenie 50 year solely because the packaging is the best I've ever seen.

Yeah its very nice

Honestly, that stuff wasn't even that bad.

I'm just kinda scared of the super hyped unhinged drunk guy :D

lol don't worry jak is currently banned! It's alright though just not a fan my go to is bourbon/whiskey or rum

Only $1500 for a shot!

Absolute bargain

Wuiji

BREAKING: #Texans WR and former #SunDevils star Jaelen Strong arrested late Sunday night for possession of marijuana. @abc15

https://twitter.com/JasonSnavely/status/704397984931262464

Yes!!!! We are becoming thuggish!!

Super Bowl is inevitable!

This is why I have benched him on Madden. I ain't got time for wannabe thugs, my DBs straight up murder fools on the field. Getting arrested for weed is too soft for my team. Andrew Luck personifies my Bungles thug mantra by straight up murdering records every season.

Afternoon everyone,
Rip Bionic..
Walrus, I hope your relative is doing okay.
Chris, you're animu. Get over it.
Fox. Johnny dies of an overdose first.. He's the anti-Tebow in some ways. No team wants the bullshit.

Hindl

Wait, Bionic ate a ban for a single post in that Brady thread but Tabris didn't despite having many more posts, each of which was arguably worse than Bionic's single one?

Xia said Bionic got banned for admitting in this thread to going into that thread to get it shut down

Line_HTX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 10m10 minutes ago

Per Scottsdale police Jaelen Strong was not charged. Just arrested and released, pending charges if prosecutors want to pursue. #Texans

Also, Marques Colston has now been released by the Saints.

Bionic messaged me on PSN to say that he's always respected the Ravens, and only pretends to think Ray Lewis is a murderer to sound cool for Deacon. And that he'll be back in a few weeks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom