• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

19338101-large.jpg

95-1 :')

squicken

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner
Filed to ESPN: #Rams engaged in talks with coach Jeff Fisher and staff about contract extensions, per league sources. Nothing official yet.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Milchjon

But free education :( and I'd love to visit anything history or natural like parks or museums etc
And of course booty

Actually, Germany's amazing. We have breweries that are twice as old as your country! (Well, the post-native-slaughter one)

I think you may be kinda underwhelmed by some parts of the education, and of course it still costs a bit, but hey. Better than 5-6 figures in debt.

MRSA

Banned
In memory of bionic and jak, I am reverse searing 10lbs of ribeye roasts with applewood and oak wood. I also got a thirty pack of water.

So no one gonna talk about the #WarOnSteelersGAF?

First jak, now bionic. chuck, Angmar,Deacon

UtA9vKb.jpg
There is no war.

jak was due, his CBB team stinks (it's ok bro, mine is 100x worse!) and without basketball or football to look forward to (e: baseball isn't here yet), all he has is alcohol.

The bionic ban was clearly a necessary act of compassion to get him to stop posting and start playing Fire Emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom