• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

3dXG8Vd.gif

Thanks Rams!!

RBH

I.... Wear at G-Shock while at work... as do a lot of my co-workers. They are indestructible. Mine survived the washing machine twice. So suck it!

My condolences to you and your co-workers. :)

Just not a big fan of the look though. Personal preference and all.

minx

My condolences to you and your co-workers. :)

Just not a big fan of the look though. Personal preference and all.

It's no fashion statement that's for sure. It's for the backlight and durability. If it was for style I would go with Fossil ;)

Bread

Banned
Peppermint victory at sea review: Nice peppermint smell and flavor. Not as smooth as the original vctory at sea but delicious nonetheless. 9/10

I almost posted that! I put that on, and the MSG 2009 version was in related videos haha. I wasn't at that show, but I count myself extremely lucky to have seen them play Peaches at SPAC 2012. Haven't played it since that year...

I was at that show...glorious.

this is actually my favorite show I was at, especially second set. That Seven Below into Ghost was 43 minutes, and the You Enjoy Myself encore was like 23 minutes.

Hindl

I was at that show...glorious.

this is actually my favorite show I was at, especially second set. That Seven Below into Ghost was 43 minutes, and the You Enjoy Myself encore was like 23 minutes.

You were at MSG 09 or SPAC 2012? Both were amazing. And damn you were at Albany? That was the show that made me think 3.0 would be more than just a nostalgia trip and be something special. I was lucky enough to be at MagnaBall and the JEMP truck NYE 2013, so those are my favorites. For a normal show though, either this one or this one

You were at MSG 09 or SPAC 2012? Both were amazing. And damn you were at Albany? That was the show that made me think 3.0 would be more than just a nostalgia trip and be something special. I was lucky enough to be at MagnaBall and the JEMP truck NYE 2013, so those are my favorites. For a normal show though, either this one or this one

I was at MSG. I haven't been to a Phish show since 2012, unfortunately. my friends were a bit fatigued by the scene and I was travelling a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom