• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Jeff Risdon just retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/larryzimm4

CcbgySWUsAAnRgq.jpg:large

Guy is seriously pushing his son, a DT from Ferris State? (Who knew Bueller had a college named after him!) Nice stats. Stats in (__) to the right are what he would have placed if he had been invited to the combine.

I respect Brady, as much as you guys are surprised to hear. Just heard some great praise.
Von Miller said this on NFL network.

Von Miller says Brady-Gronk connection is the best he has ever faced. When Brady looks at you and you know he is going to throw to your cover worst feeling ever. Fear.

I am debating on whether I should stop being a bucs fan and become either a packers, broncos, or patriots fan.

What why? Your team has won a SB since the new millennium. Pats haven't won a legit one, and the Broncos hadn't won a SB in 17 years till now, Packers wasting the years of the greatest quarterback we have seen. The Bucs time will come, soon be relevant once Brees retires and Falolcons still have Matty Ice as the QB for more years. If you were a Browns fan I would say switch in a heartbeat. Cleveland sports is cursed.

What why? Your team has won a SB since the new millennium. Pats haven't won a legit one, and the Broncos hadn't won a SB in 17 years till now, Packers wasting the years of the greatest quarterback we have seen. The Bucs time will come, soon be relevant once Brees retires and Falolcons still have Matty Ice as the QB for more years. If you were a Browns fan I would say switch in a heartbeat. Cleveland sports is cursed.
what about the "Carolina QB?

manfestival

No one likes a quitter.
FINE

FINE FINE FINE, I will stay with my lovie hating buccaneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom