• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
uDy0wid.png
Erina>>>>Megumi
Lol

manfestival

between the anime and wrestling... I have no idea what happened to our secret society since the end of football season. Is this what they call withdrawals?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hey DM!

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article63161182.html

There was some talk that the 49ers could go after Doug Martin, who was born in Oakland, grew up in Stockton and who rushed for 1,402 yards last season for Tampa Bay, which was second only to Minnesota's Adrian Peterson. Martin had the longest run of his career, 84 yards, last year against Kelly's Eagles.

But would Martin want to share carries with Carlos Hyde in San Francisco? He ran the ball 288 times last season. The Eagles' top two rushers last year, DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews, had 193 and 106 carries respectively.

Line_HTX

Only a couple if players were already tagged, right?

Von Miller and Alshon Jeffery. Don't know why the Dolphins would tag an unknown.

Anime and wrestling gives me life.

I'm watching RAW and Undertaker just choked Vince McMahon. Too good.

All you fucks should get banned for posting that and the Dolphins are about to do something stupid tomorrow by singing/tagging Vernon :( Idiots.

FA didn't even start yet and the Dolphins are off to a hot start.

Franchise tagging who?

Vernon, overrated pass rusher, he's young and a good player but he's not worth the 15 million a year he'd get with a tag or whatever long term deal they think he's worth (also 15 per year range), I'd much rather let him walk and we sign Miller a far more valuable piece to this team and much cheaper (5 million min)

FA didn't even start yet and the Dolphins are off to a hot start.

The dumpster fire that burns year round,

Gotta get the Parcells people out of your clubhouse

I thought we did :(

Fox318

Vernon, overrated pass rusher, he's young and a good player but he's not worth the 15 million a year he'd get with a tag or whatever long term deal they think he's worth (also 15 per year range), I'd much rather let him walk and we sign Miller a far more valuable piece to this team and much cheaper (5 million min)

The dumpster fire that burns year round,

I thought we did :(

Mike Tannenbaum is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom