• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Oh wait I ate your moms taco
giphy.gif

MechDX

New mock drafts Tuesday and they all have Wentz going at #2 to the browns.

Goodell needs to stop this shit! Stop letting that shit stain franchise ruin young QB's! Carson, Im begging you, tell the Browns you just refuse to play in Cleveland. Just do it!

:(

I'd like to bring forth a measure which declares that falafel is an honorary meat

There's a place in Venice (and a location in North Hollywood I think) that actually subscribes to this idea. Their food doesn't taste like meat but it's incredibly delicious and filling. It's called Fala Bar.

Spinluck

New mock drafts Tuesday and they all have Wentz going at #2 to the browns.

Goodell needs to stop this shit! Stop letting that shit stain franchise ruin young QB's! Carson, Im begging you, tell the Browns you just refuse to play in Cleveland. Just do it!

:(

:lol

Even if he doesn't go that early, there's a slim chance he falls to the Texans.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The animu is making this thread worse, not sure why Xia is afraid this place is gonna get NBA gaf'd when it's just gonna die because all the non-animu lovers just leave...
If you guys want to slit your own throats thanks to this carnival of bullshit, be my guest.

But don't say that you weren't warned.

First and last.

MechDX

Sad to see Foster go through his career with injuries. Any chance of him restoring the great season he had?

Someone will use him correctly. 3rd down back and goal line. Arian is underrated as a pass blocker against blitzes. He has tremendous vision for a RB would be an asset on goal line.

Kubiak didn't use him enough in the passing game. Bob would line him up in the slot

effzee

Well as Breer and Brandt broke the deal down - Eagles are only on the hook for $4M cap hit next season if they cut him before 3.17.17

Not bad for basically a 1 year prove it deal plus option to retain. Gives Eagles max flexibility with the #13 pick. Like one of the top 2-3 QBs? Take him at 13 but not forced to start him. Could possibly compete for playoffs with Bradford.

Don't like one of the guys at 13? Take BPA, trade down, and or select a QB from the 2nd tier group in rounds 2 or 3. Or don't take a QB, sign Chase as the back up and wait till next year to possibly select from a better QB class.

I don't think Bradford will be a top 5 or 10 guy but in terms of what the market is, how this affects the cap, and the fact its basically a 1 year deal, they could have done a lot worse. The Eagles players also really lobbied for him so that helps.

I wonder where Kaep and RG3 end up now.

Hindl

Well as Breer and Brandt broke the deal down - Eagles are only on the hook for $4M cap hit next season if they cut him before 3.17.17

Not bad for basically a 1 year prove it deal plus option to retain. Gives Eagles max flexibility with the #13 pick. Like one of the top 2-3 QBs? Take him at 13 but not forced to start him. Could possibly compete for playoffs with Bradford.

Don't like one of the guys at 13? Take BPA, trade down, and or select a QB from the 2nd tier group in rounds 2 or 3. Or don't take a QB, sign Chase as the back up and wait till next year to possibly select from a better QB class.

I don't think Bradford will be a top 5 or 10 guy but in terms of what the market is, how this affects the cap, and the fact its basically a 1 year deal, they could have done a lot worse. The Eagles players also really lobbied for him so that helps.

I wonder where Kaep and RG3 end up now.

Yeah actually they can get our next year pretty easily. Also, the cap isn't looking terrible next year. Let's say a worst case scenario happens, where Bradford sucks, Murray and Maxwell continue to underperform, and JP can't stay healthy. Just by cutting those four players next year we create nearly $37M in cap space

eznark

Banned

Do you have their math breakdown on that? That would mean his dead money is only $17m but his guaranteed money is $22m. I don't understand how that is possible.

effzee

Do you have their math breakdown on that? That would mean his dead money is only $17m but his guaranteed money is $22m. I don't understand how that is possible.

Sorry I am just going off the tweet by Breer from last night. Could be wrong but he wrote "in laymen terms, Bradford gets 18M for 16 and counts 4M against the cap if Eagles cut him before 3.17.17"

Fox318

Jets tag wilk...

They need to give that dude a long term deal or let him get one. He could have made this a drama like Revis fest but he's been good to the team and his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom