• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets at least start the list, though I'm not volunteering to run it since I know I won't have time later.

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots
New York Jets

North

Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers

South

Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

Doomsayer

Put me in for the 49ers. I love this time of year.

Two of our biggest contributors are gone and one of them is permanently gone? This thread got a lot shittier. Seems like most of his comments were in jest...

Well lets at least start the list, though I'm not volunteering to run it since I know I won't have time later.

West

Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

R4RusVu.gif

Where's Bish with that banhammer when you need him?

Mods were sweeping through earlier in the thread. I already posted yesterday saying it was likely going to happen well before bish's post.

I did all I could, ya'll made your own beds.

gft0uBc.png

ez was already on perm warning it seems, so he was already on thin ice. Continually bitching about mod stuff in the thread came to a head.

BigAT was nabbed for complaining about mod stuff in the thread instead of through PM or email so got snagged for TOS violation.

That doesn't mean mods aren't going to skim through previous posts for anything they find egregious. People get busy with their own lives, but that doesn't mean they won't earmark something that catches their eye to follow-up on later if they don't have time at the moment to do anything about it.

If anyone else has a question, just PM me directly.

I just wanted to make it clear that my comments about your modding were actual compliments.

RBH

Some news from Boban's team:

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports free agent CB Janoris Jenkins recently rejected a five-year, $45 million offer from the Rams.

Jenkins has since fired his agent and is switching to the same representation that negotiated Darrelle Revis' contract. By rule, Jenkins isn't allowed to hire an agent within five days of canning his previous one, so the Rams are now going to be up against the wall and will probably have to compete with other teams for Jenkins. The $9 million annually the Rams offered Jenkins would have made him one of the 13 highest-paid corners in annual average, but, of course, we have no idea what the guaranteed money was in the Rams' offer. Jenkins is coming off easily his best season and is probably seeking upwards of $10 million per year.

Amazing how many front office people I speak to believe Peyton Manning will be QB for the Rams next season.
https://twitter.com/mikefreemanNFL/status/704722169700470784

brentech

damnnnn

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 54s55 seconds ago
Browns C Alex Mack is voiding the 3 years remaining on his contract and is set to become a free agent, per source. One more free agent OL.

So far:

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots
New York Jets

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers

South

Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer
Seattle Seahawks

I'm in for the Giants mock pick.

Edit: wait, Ez got banned? Perm'd too? WTF?! I go to Detroit for a week and shit goes down.

Edit2: ...and BigAT, too!

damnnnn

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 54s55 seconds ago
Browns C Alex Mack is voiding the 3 years remaining on his contract and is set to become a free agent, per source. One more free agent OL.
Fuck you Alex.. Fuck you. We were gonna trade you probably to a playoff team (which you stopped us from doing) and you do this.

Fuck. You.

Myles Jack, LB, UCLA Jack, who is still recovering from an early-season knee injury, didn't participate in drills at the combine. But his tape shows a twitched-up athlete who thrives in coverage and can make plays all over the field versus the run. If the Dolphins are looking to add a much-needed playmaker to the second level, Jack is their best bet.

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom