• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State This would be an ideal situation for Conklin. Based on the tape I've watched, he has the skill set of a right tackle. But his athletic testing at the combine -- 5.0-second 40-yard dash, 7.63 three-cone and 4.57 short shuttle -- and his long arms (35 inches) suggest he could potentially be a left tackle someday. If he went to Philly, Conklin wouldn't be pressured to protect the QB's blind side from Day 1, given that the Eagles just signed Lane Johnson to an extension.

Conklin sounds great, I just would want to trade back to recoup a second before taking him.

Just help us find the next Marcus Smith. You just gotta channel your inner Howie.

Kevin Hogan then!

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

Lol its gonna be the opposite, Seahawks are winning it, 49ers gonna do some crazy chip witchcraft for one season and get second, Pey pey gonna get the rams a 9-8 finish and Cardinals will be almost dead due to Palmer not mentally recovering from his bad performance in the playoffs.

what happened - you settle on a new team to root for?

giphy.gif

Updated with Yankee

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots
New York Jets

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers - AngmarsKing701

South

Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants - Futurevoid
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl, yankeehater
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer
Seattle Seahawks

Dutch will take whatever team is left

B..b..but Ozzie Newsome is a genius.

This is easily the worst deal in NFL history. Flacco only had 2 more years left on his deal. All they had to do was bite the bullet for 2 years and try and build up the rest of the team. Now they are stuck with Flacco through 2021. They took 2 years of misery and turned it into 5 years of misery. The only way this deal makes sense is if the Ravens thought that they were close to a SB this upcoming season and they needed some extra cap space to add the final piece or 2.

effzee

Interesting article on Dak Prescott. I know a lot of the draft guys are saying tons of positive things about him and John Harris from Texans.com absolutely loves him. This quote caught my eye:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/2016-nfl-combine-dak-prescott/

As far as mental make up and off field conduct he is O'briens prototype.

NFC East better be Eagles.

The Cowboys for the NFC East team maybe?

Why not Eagles. With Bradford signed its looking less and less like they stick with a QB at 13.

Hey guys, how you all doing on this fine---

*sees EZ is permed*

*sees AT is banned*

*sees Joe Flacco's extension*

Jason La Canfora
‏@JasonLaCanfora
Flacco's new deal expected to save the Ravens roughly $6M in cap space this season and over $13m in cap space the next two years...

And all we had to do was lock up Joe Flacco through 2021 and guarantee everything.

Furyous

WAT:

Wentz has better athleticism and bigger hands to grip the ball in bad weather. Goff has more experience against high-level competition and a stronger arm. I give Wentz the edge for now, but it's close.

Browns need to select Goff and avoid the anti-Manziel as his collegiate reporter put it in an interview. Goff played against tougher competition over a longer period and demonstrated an ability to grow in an offense with ever increasing responsibilty for playcalling. Wentz is a good pick but not at number 2 as of today.

I guess I can also do the Cowboys if nobody takes it....

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots - AHAHAHAHAHHA
New York Jets

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato, BaltimoreLarry
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers - AngmarsKing701, chuckddd

South