• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Wow so Tannehill>Luck, Wilson, RG3 who would have guessed?

After seeing Tannehill live, I'm not sure I can agree with this. Friend pls, you have to forgive Russell for giving Malcolm Butler a gift. The Seahawks got incredible value out of him, more than worth the round he was selected in. He's ahead of those guys so far.

Wasnt trolling, as I stated I usually would just blow it off. Why havent the Colts moved on an extension for Luck? What is the incentive to wait while QB salaries rise with each contract signed?

They always do this.

MechDX

Bucky Brooks Mock 3.0

22 HOU
CARSON WENTZ
QBNORTH DAKOTA ST.

Bill O'Brien would have a tough time bypassing a big, athletic pocket passer with a rocket arm. Although Wentz will need some time to acclimate to the pro game, the Texans have a solid supporting cast in place to make a playoff push with a young quarterback at the helm.

#BasedBucky

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll say this about eznark: he was a God-tier Packers troll for the Lions (and really the Browns, Bengals and Bills).

Whenever he'd say Losers Lose after a heartbreaking Lions loss it would bother the shit out of me.

You know why?

Cause deep down I know he was right.

Great all around poster IMO, I'll miss him. =/

I'd like to do a mock draft with someone from LionsGAF. WedgeX, RellyRell, Plinko, NihonTiger, slabrock anyone I'm missing from LionsGAF.

I'm telling y'all Sheldon Rankins from Louisville is the real deal.

Tabris

This wait is killing me. I need Peyton to make a decision to determine whether I cheer for the Super Manning Bowl or I focus all my effort back on to Eli for his 3rd SB - my team's 5th SB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ez was an invaluable source of information about the Packers. Whenever I wanted to get the real story about the team, signings, players, etc. he was always the best for that. He could also teach you the things to really appreciate and watch on the Packers.

Plus I always enjoyed his quips about the Bears and other rivals.

What's to hate?

394Qm3p.gif

Ez you fuckin prick why'd you have to go and get yourself banned.

MechDX

Ez was an invaluable source of information about the Packers. Whenever I wanted to get the real story about the team, signings, players, etc. he was always the best for that. He could also teach you the things to really appreciate and watch on the Packers.

What's to hate?

He's on Twitter.....

Tabris

It would be funny if all that was left of NFL-GAF was me and gata.

Me: "Tom Brady is a cheater"

Gata: "I like turtles"

I'm just giving you a hard time gata, you know I love you ;)

Milchjon

What's to hate?

No, I mean he was a great poster, objectively. And therefore a loss for the thread.

But he is also a real dickhole!

Edit: Can we exchange tabris for one of the lost ones? Not MRSA tho!

Sanjuro

It would be funny if all that was left of NFL-GAF was me and gata.

Me: "Tom Brady is a cheater"

Gata: "I like turtles"

I'm just giving you a hard time gata, you know I love you ;)

Love in the same manner of how you view Cinnabon employees during your airport visits?

Hindl

What's to hate?

Yeah I enjoyed him. And he knew his shit, once you got past the snark he provided some really good general football knowledge too

I tried to warn all of you that's why I wanted to become president. I could of use diplomatic skills and save us all.

Oh and my boy Russell Wilson gonna make Future's kid forget who Future is. Next level mastery. That's my QB!

#GoHawks

JABEE

I get liking him but to say he was your favorite seems a bit much to me. He was mean to the greatest coach in Eagles history.
Meanness doesn't bother me. eznark brought substance.

I learned to take the ribbings and shit talk as an Eagles, Flyers and Phillies fan.

Now our friend is gone forever.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Meanness doesn't bother me. eznark brought substance.

I learned to take the ribbings and shit talk as an Eagles, Flyers and Phillies fan.

Now our friend is gone forever.

He also had a ban history longer than Konka's and continually posted shit after multiple mod warnings in the thread. Continue to poke the dragons, they'll eventually respond.

Again, if anyone has any direct concerns or questions send a PM.

Colasante

#AZCardinals 2013 first-rounder Jonathan Cooper has 11 starts, thus far. The hope is for 16 more at center in 2016.

Interesting. At some point the Cardinals are going to need to get some worthwhile production out of Cooper and DJ Humphries.

JABEE

He also had a ban history longer than Konka's and continually posted shit after multiple mod warnings in the thread. Continue to poke the dragons, they'll eventually respond.

Again, if anyone has any direct concerns or questions send a PM.
No Problem, Xia. I'm going to miss the guy. I'll stop posting about it now.

I liked Chip too but that's ridiculous. In no way is he better than Andy

Andy definitely accomplished more, but he also had a really good QB. I think in terms of coming up with schemes Chip had the potential to be a much better coach then Andy. Andy really did nothing as a head coach but stay out of Jim Johnson way. Man I just wish Chip was still the HC and Howie was off being someones accountant.

cdyhybrid

Andy definitely accomplished more, but he also had a really good QB. I think in terms of coming up with schemes Chip had the potential to be a much better coach then Andy. Andy really did nothing as a head coach but stay out of Jim Johnson way. Man I just wish Chip was still the HC and Howie was off being someones accountant.
YH finally admitting Bradford sucks. Progress!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

LaQuon Treadwell to the Lions at #16? Yes please!

I want us to do defense in the first round, either LB or DT, but if Treadwell is available at #16 no way you pass up on him.

I'm happy he choose not to run a 40 yard time at the combine. You can see his football speed on the film.

IMO it also tells me he's confident in his abilities and doesn't have to prove shit. I think he could fall to the Lions at #16.

The more QB stock rises the better in terms of playmaking Day 1 players falling to Detroit at #16.

YH finally admitting Bradford sucks. Progress!

Bradford could be really good but last year he was coming off the injuries and it took him a while to get going, plus his WR's lead the league in drops. If Chip had gotten just one more year to improve the OL and let Bradford get more accustomed to the system things could have been great. But sadly Chip snubbed the owner in a hallway once and Jeffrey's fragile little ego couldnt take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom