• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that seriously not look amazing to you or you're just giving me a hard time? Would you really want wings over that?

That's a level of dining experience you can only have in 13 restaurants in the US, 6 of which are in NY. That's why it'll be so much fun to see, smell, and taste all these intricate amazing dishes.

Buffalo-Wings-horizontal-e1431746301998.jpg

Is so much better than whatever that thing you posted is. Some beers tops it off!

jbug617

Banned
Pats get $4m in cap space with the release of Lafell and Chandler. Who are the Pats going to get because no way Dobson is going to be the outside WR.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does that seriously not look amazing to you or you're just giving me a hard time? Would you really want wings over that?

That's a level of dining experience you can only have in 13 restaurants in the US, 6 of which are in NY. That's why it'll be so much fun to see, smell, and taste all these intricate amazing dishes.

That "food" looks legit disgusting.

Mech please post some food from Texas

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
How about this? It's quail egg + caviar in an edible nest to look like it's on a tree :O

http://cfcdn1.azsg.opensnap.com/azsg/snapphoto/photo/LH/GYW8/3CO57SE94E8D10B4BE6E93mx.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Rather have wings and im not even a wings guy.

WedgeX

Banned
Dave Birkett, the Lions beat writer for the Detroit Free Press, did his first mock draft.

Dave Birkett said:
16. Detroit Lions: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson – Edge rusher is an underrated need for the Lions, who don’t have much at the position beyond Ziggy Ansah and Devin Taylor. Lawson would play as a rotational player as a rookie – Taylor can play inside in nickel packages – and provide insurance in case Taylor leaves after the season.

I know nothing about him.

Draxal

Pats get $4m in cap space with the release of Lafell and Chandler. Who are the Pats going to get because no way Dobson is going to be the outside WR.

Roddy White.

Or they draft Leonte Carroo, because there's not enough Rutgers players on the Pats and make BigAT even more miserable.

Greg

that doesn't look amazing to me, and yes, I would prefer wings

I guess I can appreciate the presentation, but it being such an exclusive dish doesn't make it more appetizing to me

I'm more of an eat to live kind of person though, so take that however you want!

Farooq

Banned
I didn't see this get brought up, but CrocMother or Farooq, do you think it's very likely to have a Rodgers type transition from Romo to whichever QB comes after him?

Not very likely. Couple things to think about. Romo's health and how the Cowboys feel about his health. Whether the Cowboys feel there is a franchise guy in this draft or the following drafts. How long Romo can play at a high level. And if they do draft a QB, can he be a franchise guy?

The smart teams with older QBs have invested a high round pick at QB to make the transition easier. NE and Denver come to mind. But obviously investment is not enough, got hit on the picks and that is fucking hard.

I doubt they have a smooth transition after Romo to be honest. Finding a QB is extremely difficult, developing the QB is difficult, and holding on to the QBs you are developing is difficult. Darkness awaits the Cowboys after Romo imo, those smooth transitions at QB are rare these days.

Tabris

I'm more of an eat to live kind of person though, so take that however you want!

That's because you eat wings and brisket instead of trying amazing things that tantalize your tongue.

I feel like this is the NFL equivalent to I'm talking to Browns fans what it's like to win the Super Bowl and just see a blank expression on their face because they have no clue.

cdyhybrid

nfc-1-16-art-gptl7j3h-1sports-fbn-seahawks-falcons-4-at-jpg.jpg

One of my most memorable Falcons games that I've ever watched at the Georgia Dome.

aqDwC.png
He's been a scrub since college.

Dude came into a bowl game running his mouth about being the best receiver on the field and Chad Owens put up over 200 yards and multiple TDs.

Tabris

That tag. :jnc

Oddly enough, America's best new restauant in 2014's main dish is brisket and it is fucking delicious.

That's not America's best restaurant. There's only one category that matters, and here are the best restaurants in the United States:

United States[edit]
Location Restaurant Head chef Year of award
Chicago Grace Curtis Duffy 2014-2015
Las Vegas Joël Robuchon Joël Robuchon 2008
New York City Le Bernardin Eric Ripert 2005 [12]
New York City Eleven Madison Park Daniel Humm 2012
New York City Masa Masa Takayama 2009
New York City Per Se Thomas Keller 2010
New York City Jean Georges Mark LaPico
New York City Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare César Ramírez 2014[12]
Yountville, California The French Laundry[13] Thomas Keller 2006
St. Helena, California The Restaurant at Meadowood[13] Christopher Kostow 2011
San Francisco Benu Corey Lee 2014 [14][15]
San Francisco Saison Joshua Skenes 2014 [14][16]
Los Gatos, California Manresa David Kinch 2015

I'll be eating at the bolded chef's Hong Kong restaurant in 3 weeks!! I'm so excited.

Tabris

Tabris doesn't actually eat the food, he just spend the whole time on Yelp.

I don't use Yelp except when looking for something quick to eat with a good review in an area I've never been to.

If I'm looking for a dining experience abroad - I use Michelin and Relais & Chateaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom