• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

giphy.gif

Spinluck

Your kid runs wild on these boards and you think you could tackle that?

Take a page out of Kobe's and Papa's book, and go home and be a family man...

Or in your case stay home and get a new rug.

Besides Gata, how many bastard children does Bionic have?

bionic77

Your kid runs wild on these boards and you think you could tackle that?

Take a page out of Kobe's and Papa's book, and go home and be a family man...

Or in your case stay home and get a new rug.
I am a trial lawyer. It takes balls to be a trial lawyer. Balls are also required when tackling a booty like that one.

Keep in mind that my sperm was potent enough to create twins. An average man is lucky to create one kid, my genetics were good enough to do two. According to statistics and math (which no reasonable man can question), sexually I am at least twice that of the average man.

I am not going to cheat on my wife, but there is no doubt I would be up to the task.

Also, the fact that Gata is some kind of junior landscaper who was not even good enough to make it to meth salesperson in Florida is proof positive that we are of no relation. No bionic has ever gone into a career of manual labor.

bionic77

Speaking of booty

Flight attendant is in LA until 5pm, do I make the journey again?

What say you bionic?
Only you know how thirsty you are MRSA.

A thirsty man will walk a hundred miles to lay with a woman. Even more if she is attractive.

In the end look at your alternatives and how thirsty you are. If your alternatives are to read the lies of this forum directed towards me or watching something stupid on Netflix then obviously tap it.

It's time to clear out some of my Steam Key's sitting around, only regulars on NFL-GAF will be able to claim them. Just quote this post and say which game from the list you want (only one game).

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Astebreed
Betrayer
The Bridge
Broken Sword 1
Broken Sword 2
The Cat Lady
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Critical Mass
The Darkness II
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Gunpoint
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman: Contracts
Just Cause Collection
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
The Last Remnant
Long Live The Queen
Mafia II
Magicka
No Time To Explain Remastered
Papo & Yo
Risk of Rain
Samorost 2
Shank
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legends
Tomb Raider: Underworld
VVVVVV
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Worms

MRSA

Banned
Only you know how thirsty you are MRSA.

A thirsty man will walk a hundred miles to lay with a woman. Even more if she is attractive.

In the end look at your alternatives and how thirsty you are. If your alternatives are to read the lies of this forum directed towards me or watching something stupid on Netflix then obviously tap it.

I got a plan. Beat cake until 5pm, get her to get me on a flight to Vegas and come back on Monday with my bros there right now.

Fox318

It's time to clear out some of my Steam Key's sitting around, only regulars on NFL-GAF will be able to claim them. Just quote this post and say which game from the list you want (only one game).

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Astebreed
Betrayer
The Bridge
Broken Sword 1
Broken Sword 2
The Cat Lady
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Critical Mass
The Darkness II
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Gunpoint
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman: Contracts
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Just Cause Collection
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
The Last Remnant
The Last Remnant
Long Live The Queen
Mafia II
Magicka
No Time To Explain Remastered
One Finger Death Punch
Papo & Yo
Risk of Rain
Samorost 2
Shank
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legends
Tomb Raider: Underworld
VVVVVV
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Worms

I think i have all of those games except the cat lady.

lol

Source?

A real crappy list from what little I know of these names. Don't want ex Browns or Redskins anything. Don't want an in house name cause lol wtf?

Most interested in Hunt and then Domenik. Pretty sure it will be Joseph since no one from the outside will be real interested unless they get some real say and power.
One of the bgn guys said those are the names he is hearing.

MRSA

Banned
In the end my laziness got to me, I'm going to the driving range with my mates rather than drive 45 minutes to get beat some white booty.

While looking for a job I decided to look at master school options too. North Dakota State was on the list of program options. Maybe I'll try to go, and I can Steal Carson Wentz bae!

"I don't want to do that to," Jones said when asked if he gave up on Ware too soon. "The nature of our decision had to do with not so much what DeMarcus was not, it had more to do with the structure we're in today called the salary cap, so we had to look at it rather now or future and so at that particular time we really frankly couldn't afford him and so I'm glad he's gone where he has a chance to compete where he is."

#NoHardFeelings
#RingForDemarcus

What percentage of NFL GAF could actually handle that level of booty?

I believe I would be in the minority on this one. Though sadly, because I am married my qualifications and abilities are going to go to waste.

Ninja and the rest of the Pats fans definitely couldn't handle a woman like that though. I don't think they could even hold her hand without peeing all over their hipster pants and having it eventually leak into their Uggs...

I could, I'm seeing someone with a better booty now,

Trejo will be disappointed in you.

I really am, SMH MRSA

I am not paying for someones else's mistake.

Stop spreading lies about me. I will go on Maury tomorrow to prove I am not the father!

Speaking of lies being spread, I need counsel Bionic

Don't think I didn't see this libel.

Putting words in my mouth to assassinate my character smh.

Bionic I want to lawyer up. What are your rates? And do I get a discount if it's legal action against a Pats fan?

Godslay

Banned
I am a trial lawyer. It takes balls to be a trial lawyer. Balls are also required when tackling a booty like that one.

Keep in mind that my sperm was potent enough to create twins. An average man is lucky to create one kid, my genetics were good enough to do two. According to statistics and math (which no reasonable man can question), sexually I am at least twice that of the average man.

I am not going to cheat on my wife, but there is no doubt I would be up to the task.

Also, the fact that Gata is some kind of junior landscaper who was not even good enough to make it to meth salesperson in Florida is proof positive that we are of no relation. No bionic has ever gone into a career of manual labor.

We know the only way you are conquering anything is when it's warm outside and when you're loaded up on SPEDS.

Otherwise that booty would give your ass a stroke.

bionic77

Speaking of lies being spread, I need counsel Bionic
Of course it's free against a Pats fan.

I know some crooked judges in PA. I also know some prison guards. All we need is a reason to get him in the state and find a cop who believes in the American Way and I can get you the justice you deserve!

And of course I dance when the baby is not mine. CMON PEOPLE!

I am not paying for someones else's mistake.

Stop spreading lies about me. I will go on Maury tomorrow to prove I am not the father!

I have spread no lies. None whatsoever.
There are laws and you need to support your children. If you aren't prepared for this, then you shouldn't have sex.

Surely you would be okay with following their example.

dumb as with the worst spokesperson. God.. So stupid.

I could, I'm seeing someone with a better booty now.

When did this happen friend?

Of course it's free against a Pats fan.

I know some crooked judges in PA. I also know some prison guards. All we need is a reason to get him in the state and find a cop who believes in the American Way and I can get you the justice you deserve!

And of course I dance when the baby is not mine. CMON PEOPLE!

I know you dance foo. I'm asking what is your SIGNATURE DANCE!

I have spread no lies. None whatsoever.
There are laws and you need to support your children. If you aren't prepared for this, then you shouldn't have sex.

Surely you would be okay with following their example.

dumb as with the worst spokesperson. God.. So stupid.

When did this happen friend?

Well it's been happening, kinda on and off since we are both very busy and don't live close. It's nothing serious but we do get together on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom