• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
1436190146_87cbuo_75nxe.gif

tackled.gif

Mindlog

I mean good work, but I really need to show more discretion when I enable images :jnc

I'll give this to Panthers GAF. Your spanish radio team is dope.

DMczaf

Falcons-GAF don't even have enough NFC title game appearances to be the Vikings/Eagles of the NFC South

Y'all below that!

Hindl

Striker

Nope. Link?

I've been slammed with work and outside of the news loop. Plus, started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC which is pretty swank so far.
Here's my question. Why did the Giants struggle to run the ball this year? Do you guys just need more time on the field together or is there some other reason? The talent seems to be there..

When we gave Rashad all the carries, he did great.

I think it is a bigger knock on the coaching decision to use a 4-man back rotation than slamming Vereen, Williams, and Darkwa.

Here's my question. Why did the Giants struggle to run the ball this year? Do you guys just need more time on the field together or is there some other reason? The talent seems to be there..

I think it is a bigger knock on the coaching decision to use a 4-man back rotation than slamming Vereen, Williams, and Darkwa.

Yeah, I read it the same. No clue what the hell Coughlin and the staff were thinking with that.

Draxal

Oh it's def a knock at that rotation, wonder if it's a Coughlin mandate or a McAdoo one though.

effzee

Here are the guys the Eagles are interested in for their FO job:

Brandon Hunt

Morocco Brown (ex-Browns and Redskins dir. of player personnel)

Dwayne Joseph (current Eagles FO exec)

Mark Domenik (ex Bucs FO exec, current ESPN analyst)

Source?

A real crappy list from what little I know of these names. Don't want ex Browns or Redskins anything. Don't want an in house name cause lol wtf?

Most interested in Hunt and then Domenik. Pretty sure it will be Joseph since no one from the outside will be real interested unless they get some real say and power.

bionic77

What percentage of NFL GAF could actually handle that level of booty?

I believe I would be in the minority on this one. Though sadly, because I am married my qualifications and abilities are going to go to waste.

Ninja and the rest of the Pats fans definitely couldn't handle a woman like that though. I don't think they could even hold her hand without peeing all over their hipster pants and having it eventually leak into their Uggs...

I believe I would be in the minority on this one. Though sadly, because I am married my qualifications and abilities are going to go to waste.

Ninja and the rest of the Pats fans definitely couldn't handle a woman like that though. I don't think they could even hold her hand without peeing all over their hipster pants and having it eventually leak into their Uggs...

:jnc

MRSA

Banned

tumblr_m0fby9PwJp1qcqtduo1_500.gif

Godslay

Banned

Your kid runs wild on these boards and you think you could tackle that?

Take a page out of Kobe's and Papa's book, and go home and be a family man...

Or in your case stay home and get a new rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom