• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

MbVhnYN.png

qQvAM0R.png

icJoD2i.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=165127998#post165127998

H461XVQ.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=178180643#post178180643

illK6U.gif

Like it or not, Tom Brady's accomplishments are forever tarnished by the cheating. Many will defend and damage control for their hero, but the rest us of will never forget.

giphy.gif

Whatever.

Yall want to hold me to that? Fine, I'll honor it.

Just don't make me a furry again damnit! Can't go into other communities without people thinking a certain kinda way about me. Now I ain't got no prejudices against furries, but a lot of motherfuckers on this board do.

bionic77

lulz, the Wii U hardware is such a piece of shit. Already won't sync the gamepad to the system half the time on boot, now it suddenly can't connect to Wi-Fi. This thing deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell

His velocity could bail out bad throws on grass, but not on turf. Fast secondaries feasted. Happened vs StL in 2001 too.

As he got older and he lost some of the zip, he had to adjust on grass too and the turf problem went away.
Call Nintendo and ask for a replacement.

Their customer service is usually pretty ace.

Greg

giphy.gif

Whatever.

Yall want to hold me to that. Fine, I'll honor it.

Just don't make me a furry again damnit! Can't go into other communities without people thinking a certain kinda way about me. Now I ain't got no prejudices against furries, but a lot of motherfuckers on this board do.
oh man

hahahaha

RBH

giphy.gif

Whatever.

:)

MechDX

giphy.gif

Whatever.

You are going to win a damn Super Bowl wearing that. I wouldn't even consider removing it for another season

RBH laughing but now the Panthers will go back to back. Congrats?

giphy.gif

Whatever.

We all make foolish predictions brother :(

ampere

I got a kick out of listening to Simmons whine that Denver won b/c they had a great defense and that Brady was still better, completely oblivious to the series' history

Brady isn't the Bill Russell of the NFL, but Peyton chokes in the playoffs much more. One and done king

There's the neck injury to consider now of course, I was sure he was done after that, impressive drive that he keeps going.

Mindlog

Whatever.

I don't believe this is furry.
RBH remembered. It's only fair for it to be a Falcons' avatar.

ampere

giphy.gif

Whatever.

You aren't a furry?

Can you prove it? Tweet to Tony the Tiger and see if he blocks you

If we can't do furry again, then I can use this as a base and make it worse.
If the Panthers win the SB, this (or the current one) should be it. Let Grover wear the colors with pride.

If they lose, it can be something awful

Call Nintendo and ask for a replacement.

Their customer service is usually pretty ace.
I might have to. Google says this is a thing that happens with the wifi, I'm going to try leaving it off for a few days to see if it was trying to cache its IP.

Fuck it, No Ragrets

I'm not ashamed of picking that fat fuck to win the NFC North, I'm not ashamed of believing that there are enough good, honorable people in the American Justice System to uphold Tom Brady's suspension, and I won't be ashamed of my next crazy bet either.

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.

giphy.gif

Whatever.

You can stand up for your oppressed Fury kind, Grover. You just need to embrace your furrydom.

b44T2vl.jpg

I'm sure a mighty fine avatar can be fashioned from that. You'll just need to wear it with pride.

ampere

If the Panthers win the SB, this (or the current one) should be it. Let Grover wear the colors with pride.

If they lose, it can be something awful

I agree. If Panthers win, Grover is absolved of the furry avatar. He can wear Pats colors with pride.

He can keep saying stupid shit about the Pats losing the division if he wants to look like a fool

Fuck it, No Ragrets

I'm not ashamed of picking that fat fuck to win the NFC North, I'm not ashamed of believing that there are enough good, honorable people in the American Justice System to uphold Tom Brady's suspension, and I won't be ashamed of my next crazy bet either.

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.

no rugrats

RBH

Fuck it, No Ragrets

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.
Ya know, I was actually going to suggest that we may go a little easy on the avatar bet if your team wins the Super Bowl next week since you've suffered enough with your current avatar............but after seeing your enthusiasm about your new incoming furry avatar in this post........nevermind then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom